Miranda Kerr Goes Double Denim: New Pictures Released For Her '7 For All Mankind' Campaign [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 1:21 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is looking gorgeous in the new pictures released for the advertisement campaign of "7 For All Mankind" denims. The supermodel carries the classic look of double denim in the new pictures released by the fashion house. Miranda wears a high waist denim jeans and completes her look by wearing an almost similar coloured full sleeve shirt.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014
The sexy supermodel smiles as she sits on a couch in a relaxed state with her sleeves folded up. The new pictures of ex-wife of Orlando Bloom are in complete contrast to the previous topless pictures that she posed in for the global denim brand. Miranda was seen wearing only a light blue denim lower in her previous picture and covered her breasts with her hands. Check out the picture here.
Miranda's latest pictures were shot by ace photographer Tom Newton for Into The Gloss magazine's latest issue. The magazine has also published Miranda's casual interview accompanied by her pictures. The 31-year-old revealed to the magazine that becoming a mother has changed her completely. The Australian supermodel says she has a very humourous and a playful side which not many people are aware of.
"I love having fun. I love to dance and having people over for dinner. I'm quite a larrikin. People don't necessarily always see that side of me, but I'm a little bit of a jokester," revealed the gorgeous lady to the magazine.
Kerr added that her three-year-old son Flynn is "so much full of life" just like her. The singer is all smiles in the new picture, which can be seen here. The supermodel also revealed to the magazine that after becoming a mommy, she has started planning her life more judicially where she has a fix time for even very small things like going to a park with her son, colouring with him, calling up her mother and grandmother too.
The mommy to 3-year-old also revealed that she considers her "health as wealth" and priortises it above everything. Miranda takes her protein and multivitamin shake everywhere as she is not sure what kind of food she is going to get at her photo shoots.
"I mix up açaí powder, real cacao, maca powder, chia seeds, goji berries, as well as all the vitamins, and down it goes," revealed the ex-Victoria's Secret model. Meanwhile, check out a small video clip of her campaign for "7 for All Mankind" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage