Chis Bosh Victimizes Matthew McConaughey In New Photobomb [VIDEO]
By Vincent Paul Hidalgo | August 27, 2014 12:05 PM EST
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Chirs Bosh Zone.
Jun 12, 2014; Miami, FL, USA; Miami Heat center Chris Bosh (1) drives to the basket against San Antonio Spurs guard Danny Green (4) during the first quarter of game four of the 2014 NBA Finals at American Airlines Arena.
One you get sucked in, the powers that be will not let you get back out, just ask Matthew McConaughey when he learned Monday that no one is safe from the photo bombing skills of the great Bosh. Not even the Emmys can shield him from a lurking former Raptor sneaking from behind. Get your Dallas Buyers Club behind you to cover the long neck and the eerie smile but you can never crop out Bosh.
The art of sneaking in behind the photo has long been mastered by the Bosh and many had fallen victim to his prey - Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, all victims to his great scheme of spotlight hogging. The almost 7 footer player is just behind and will lurk out of the most opportune time and the Emmys was not immune to his venom. Just look at how he sneakily gets into the frame of the Academy Award winner's grill:
Yes, just Chris Bosh harness your skill. LeBron James has left town and you are the new king of South Beach. Miami Heat fans, forget your former king when you have the court jester to entertain you for years to come. Ladies, and gentlemen, welcome to the Twilight Bosh Zone.
(Video Courtesy of: Youtube/boatman189)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports