‘Captain America 3’ Plot Details Revealed: Directors Tease ‘The Winter Soldier’ Sequel; Jeremy Renner Hints At Hawkeye’
By jaskiran kaur | August 27, 2014 12:02 PM EST
"Captain America 3" is almost two years away and fans are already excited about it. Details, rumours and speculations teasing the possible plot emerge every now and then. But here are some plot spoilers from the horse's mouth. "Captain America 3" directors Joe Russo and Anthony Russo revealed some information from the sequel of their super hit movie "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." Also, Jeremy Renner talked about the possibility of his Marvel superhero's appearance in the movie.
Fans know that Marvel superhero Hawkeye will be featuring in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." But they may also expect the character to pop up in "Captain America 3." During a recent interview with Collider, the "Avengers 2" actor teased the possibility of Hawkeye's "supporting role in" the movie.
"There are rumblings of 'Captain America 3,'" Jeremy Renner told Collider.
"I don't know what's going to happen there. I've got to find the time, man..." the actor added.
Previously it was rumoured that Hawkeye will appear in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." However, that didn't happen. Meanwhile, the superhero's new look has been revealed and rumour is that his character will get substantial screen time in the upcoming movie "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
Furthermore, the directors of "Captain America 3" hinted some plot details while speaking to ComicBook, recently.
"Henry Jackman's back, our whole technical crew for most part is back," Joe Russo told the publication while talking about who is returning. As for the characters, he says Captain America will certainly be back. Fans can expect Bucky Barnes to return along with some of the characters from Marvel Universe with whom Steve Rogers/Captain America "has a strong connection." At the same time, fans must expect the unexpected as the director says that "they've also got some tricks up our sleeve for this one" and they are working hard towards it.
When asked about villains in the movie, Anthony Russo refused to talk about that because "the answers are off the table right now."
Anthony Russo also spoke to MTV and talked about how the "unresolved storyline" of "The Winter Soldier" will take "Captain America 3" story forward. The website notes that the Winter Soldier is going to play a pivotal role in the storyline of the 2016 sequel.
"Captain America 3" is scheduled to release on May 6, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown