'Sex Box' Release Date On WE Tv: Reality Show Where People Have Sex In A Box To Air In 2015
By Sonalee singh | August 27, 2014 10:20 AM EST
There is new controversial reality TV show on the verge. WE tv has confirmed that soon the audiences would get to see the American version of UK's raciest reality TV show "Sex Box."
"Sex Box" is an extreme couple's therapy show in which couples have sex in a box and then they come out to have discussion with experts in relation to their sex life and relationship. The show has been devised to bring people out of their comfort zone and to mend their relationships.
"Sex Box is one of the most unique and compelling show concepts we've ever seen, and we can't wait to bring it to WE tv," said network president Marc Juris in a statement according to Reality World. "Our featured couples will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience, while our viewers will get the kind of bold, break-through-the-clutter programming they increasingly associate with WE tv."
The "Sex Box" panel of experts would include Dr. Fran Walfish who is a leading psychotherapist and is known to help celebrities with their relationship troubles, Dr. Chris Donaghue, a certified sex therapist and Florida based priest Dr. Yvonne Capehart.
The show would see a couple entering the sex box, while the experts would make their observations and would predict the longevity of the relationship.
"Scientists and researchers cite that people are more trusting and open in the moments immediately after sex due to the body's natural release of oxytocin, also known as the 'cuddle hormone.' As a result, post coital couples therapy is more powerful and effective," the website further qouted the spokesperson from the channel.
On a lighter side the show would also feature comedian and podcaster Danielle Stewart. He would be adding the humour element to the show and would take back stage interviews of the ouple before they enter the sex box.
It is speculated that "Sex Box" is being touted against VH1's "Dating Naked."
"Sex Box" is going to air next year on WE tv. Each episode would last one hour. The show is being produced by Relativity Television's Tom Forman and Brad Bishop and WE tv's Juris and Lauren Gellert, according to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’