'Sex Box' Release Date On WE Tv: Reality Show Where People Have Sex In A Box To Air In 2015
By Sonalee singh | August 27, 2014 10:20 AM EST
There is new controversial reality TV show on the verge. WE tv has confirmed that soon the audiences would get to see the American version of UK's raciest reality TV show "Sex Box."
"Sex Box" is an extreme couple's therapy show in which couples have sex in a box and then they come out to have discussion with experts in relation to their sex life and relationship. The show has been devised to bring people out of their comfort zone and to mend their relationships.
"Sex Box is one of the most unique and compelling show concepts we've ever seen, and we can't wait to bring it to WE tv," said network president Marc Juris in a statement according to Reality World. "Our featured couples will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience, while our viewers will get the kind of bold, break-through-the-clutter programming they increasingly associate with WE tv."
The "Sex Box" panel of experts would include Dr. Fran Walfish who is a leading psychotherapist and is known to help celebrities with their relationship troubles, Dr. Chris Donaghue, a certified sex therapist and Florida based priest Dr. Yvonne Capehart.
The show would see a couple entering the sex box, while the experts would make their observations and would predict the longevity of the relationship.
"Scientists and researchers cite that people are more trusting and open in the moments immediately after sex due to the body's natural release of oxytocin, also known as the 'cuddle hormone.' As a result, post coital couples therapy is more powerful and effective," the website further qouted the spokesperson from the channel.
On a lighter side the show would also feature comedian and podcaster Danielle Stewart. He would be adding the humour element to the show and would take back stage interviews of the ouple before they enter the sex box.
It is speculated that "Sex Box" is being touted against VH1's "Dating Naked."
"Sex Box" is going to air next year on WE tv. Each episode would last one hour. The show is being produced by Relativity Television's Tom Forman and Brad Bishop and WE tv's Juris and Lauren Gellert, according to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices