'Sex Box' Release Date On WE Tv: Reality Show Where People Have Sex In A Box To Air In 2015
By Sonalee singh | August 27, 2014 10:20 AM EST
There is new controversial reality TV show on the verge. WE tv has confirmed that soon the audiences would get to see the American version of UK's raciest reality TV show "Sex Box."
"Sex Box" is an extreme couple's therapy show in which couples have sex in a box and then they come out to have discussion with experts in relation to their sex life and relationship. The show has been devised to bring people out of their comfort zone and to mend their relationships.
"Sex Box is one of the most unique and compelling show concepts we've ever seen, and we can't wait to bring it to WE tv," said network president Marc Juris in a statement according to Reality World. "Our featured couples will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience, while our viewers will get the kind of bold, break-through-the-clutter programming they increasingly associate with WE tv."
The "Sex Box" panel of experts would include Dr. Fran Walfish who is a leading psychotherapist and is known to help celebrities with their relationship troubles, Dr. Chris Donaghue, a certified sex therapist and Florida based priest Dr. Yvonne Capehart.
The show would see a couple entering the sex box, while the experts would make their observations and would predict the longevity of the relationship.
"Scientists and researchers cite that people are more trusting and open in the moments immediately after sex due to the body's natural release of oxytocin, also known as the 'cuddle hormone.' As a result, post coital couples therapy is more powerful and effective," the website further qouted the spokesperson from the channel.
On a lighter side the show would also feature comedian and podcaster Danielle Stewart. He would be adding the humour element to the show and would take back stage interviews of the ouple before they enter the sex box.
It is speculated that "Sex Box" is being touted against VH1's "Dating Naked."
"Sex Box" is going to air next year on WE tv. Each episode would last one hour. The show is being produced by Relativity Television's Tom Forman and Brad Bishop and WE tv's Juris and Lauren Gellert, according to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date