'Sex Box' Release Date On WE Tv: Reality Show Where People Have Sex In A Box To Air In 2015
By Sonalee singh | August 27, 2014 10:20 AM EST
There is new controversial reality TV show on the verge. WE tv has confirmed that soon the audiences would get to see the American version of UK's raciest reality TV show "Sex Box."
"Sex Box" is an extreme couple's therapy show in which couples have sex in a box and then they come out to have discussion with experts in relation to their sex life and relationship. The show has been devised to bring people out of their comfort zone and to mend their relationships.
"Sex Box is one of the most unique and compelling show concepts we've ever seen, and we can't wait to bring it to WE tv," said network president Marc Juris in a statement according to Reality World. "Our featured couples will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience, while our viewers will get the kind of bold, break-through-the-clutter programming they increasingly associate with WE tv."
The "Sex Box" panel of experts would include Dr. Fran Walfish who is a leading psychotherapist and is known to help celebrities with their relationship troubles, Dr. Chris Donaghue, a certified sex therapist and Florida based priest Dr. Yvonne Capehart.
The show would see a couple entering the sex box, while the experts would make their observations and would predict the longevity of the relationship.
"Scientists and researchers cite that people are more trusting and open in the moments immediately after sex due to the body's natural release of oxytocin, also known as the 'cuddle hormone.' As a result, post coital couples therapy is more powerful and effective," the website further qouted the spokesperson from the channel.
On a lighter side the show would also feature comedian and podcaster Danielle Stewart. He would be adding the humour element to the show and would take back stage interviews of the ouple before they enter the sex box.
It is speculated that "Sex Box" is being touted against VH1's "Dating Naked."
"Sex Box" is going to air next year on WE tv. Each episode would last one hour. The show is being produced by Relativity Television's Tom Forman and Brad Bishop and WE tv's Juris and Lauren Gellert, according to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft