Kylie Jenner Says She Never Remembers A Day In Her Life Without Cameras, Lands On 'Girlfriend' Magazine Cover
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, has landed on the cover page of Girlfriend magazine. The teenager has opened up about her life in front of cameras and the pros and cons of being born into a famous family. The 17-year-old half-sister of reality star Kim Kardashian revealed in her latest interview that though she loves being in the limelight, she hates the criticism that she gets when she goes wrong.
Kylie Jenner arrives on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The younger sister of model Kendall Jenner told Girlfriend magazine in her latest interview that being a celebrity leaves her with "no room for mistakes" as even a smallest error on her part is being ridiculed at great length by the media and critics. The teenager then revealed to the magazine that she finds it hard not to get affected by all the negative comments she gets, but she feels that only people whose opinion matter to her are the members of her family.
Kylie has garnered negative criticism from media mostly because of her driving skills. In less than a month of getting her driving license last year, the teenager was involved in a car crash involving her brand new Mercedes sports car. This year, Kylie slammed her brand new Range Rover in a road accident. The teenager's super luxurious sports car was her birthday present. Apart from damaging her vehicle twice, Kylie was also issued a ticket for various other reasons including speeding and traveling with tinted glasses.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star said that there was never a time in her life when she does not remember being in front of the cameras. "I do not remember a time when there were no cameras around, because we started this when I was nine, so I feel like I was born into it almost", Kylie revealed to the magazine. She also said that she is grateful for being born into a famous family and because of that she is never without friends.
"My family is so big so I always have someone to hang out with and talk to. I have a great support group and there is always someone around", she added further.
Kylie looks stunning on the cover page of the magazine's Australian edition where she is seen in her trademark turquoise blue-coloured hair. The reality star wears a baby pink coloured lipstick and has her arms crossed over breasts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related