Lindsay Lohan Lands On 'Wonderland' Cover To Celebrate A Decade Of 'Mean Girls'; Is Set To Make Her Theatre Debut
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 9:11 AM EST
It has been a decade since Linday Lohan first appeared in her hit movie "Mean Girls," but the blonde actress still looks the same as she did a decade ago on the cover of "Wonderland."
Inspired by the 2004 teen flick "Mean Girls," the September-October 2014 issue of "Wonderland" not only features Lindsay Lohan but also taps other three actresses from the film, such as Barbara Palvin, Stacy Martin and Saoirse Ronan, on four separate covers. For Lindsay's cover, the magazine has also used her popular lines from the film, including "I can't help that I am so popular" and "You can't sit with us." Check out the pictures of all the cover pages here.
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Lindsay, who has been out of rehab for quite some time now, is also making her debut in David Mamet's London play "Speed-the-Plow" in a few weeks time. The actress talked about getting nervous about her stage debut, confessing her fears for the show's opening night.
"I think it's just the idea of when it starts, on opening night, that's what makes me the most nervous. I'll probably mess up on the first night just out of fear," said Lindsay to Daily Mail.
The actress also added that it is natural for her to get nervous for the rehearsals as she has never taken any acting lessons in her life and never acted in a play before.
"I've never done anything like that and it's something new to me and it's live. A lot of people have called me who I know and have been like, 'I'm coming to see you' and I'm like, 'Great you can come, but I don't want to know when you're there!"' added the actress.
"Speed-the-Plow" is a remake of David Mamet's critically acclaimed 1998 play; a deft satirical examination and portrayal of the American movie business. Lohan will play the lead female named Karen, a temporary secretary to Hollywood executives. The role was previously played by Madonna and Elisabeth Moss.
"Speed-the-Plow" will run at London's Playhouse Theatre from Sept. 24 onward for an unknown time period.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid