Lindsay Lohan Lands On 'Wonderland' Cover To Celebrate A Decade Of 'Mean Girls'; Is Set To Make Her Theatre Debut
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 9:11 AM EST
It has been a decade since Linday Lohan first appeared in her hit movie "Mean Girls," but the blonde actress still looks the same as she did a decade ago on the cover of "Wonderland."
Inspired by the 2004 teen flick "Mean Girls," the September-October 2014 issue of "Wonderland" not only features Lindsay Lohan but also taps other three actresses from the film, such as Barbara Palvin, Stacy Martin and Saoirse Ronan, on four separate covers. For Lindsay's cover, the magazine has also used her popular lines from the film, including "I can't help that I am so popular" and "You can't sit with us." Check out the pictures of all the cover pages here.
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Lindsay, who has been out of rehab for quite some time now, is also making her debut in David Mamet's London play "Speed-the-Plow" in a few weeks time. The actress talked about getting nervous about her stage debut, confessing her fears for the show's opening night.
"I think it's just the idea of when it starts, on opening night, that's what makes me the most nervous. I'll probably mess up on the first night just out of fear," said Lindsay to Daily Mail.
The actress also added that it is natural for her to get nervous for the rehearsals as she has never taken any acting lessons in her life and never acted in a play before.
"I've never done anything like that and it's something new to me and it's live. A lot of people have called me who I know and have been like, 'I'm coming to see you' and I'm like, 'Great you can come, but I don't want to know when you're there!"' added the actress.
"Speed-the-Plow" is a remake of David Mamet's critically acclaimed 1998 play; a deft satirical examination and portrayal of the American movie business. Lohan will play the lead female named Karen, a temporary secretary to Hollywood executives. The role was previously played by Madonna and Elisabeth Moss.
"Speed-the-Plow" will run at London's Playhouse Theatre from Sept. 24 onward for an unknown time period.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes