Lindsay Lohan Lands On 'Wonderland' Cover To Celebrate A Decade Of 'Mean Girls'; Is Set To Make Her Theatre Debut
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 9:11 AM EST
It has been a decade since Linday Lohan first appeared in her hit movie "Mean Girls," but the blonde actress still looks the same as she did a decade ago on the cover of "Wonderland."
Inspired by the 2004 teen flick "Mean Girls," the September-October 2014 issue of "Wonderland" not only features Lindsay Lohan but also taps other three actresses from the film, such as Barbara Palvin, Stacy Martin and Saoirse Ronan, on four separate covers. For Lindsay's cover, the magazine has also used her popular lines from the film, including "I can't help that I am so popular" and "You can't sit with us." Check out the pictures of all the cover pages here.
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Lindsay, who has been out of rehab for quite some time now, is also making her debut in David Mamet's London play "Speed-the-Plow" in a few weeks time. The actress talked about getting nervous about her stage debut, confessing her fears for the show's opening night.
"I think it's just the idea of when it starts, on opening night, that's what makes me the most nervous. I'll probably mess up on the first night just out of fear," said Lindsay to Daily Mail.
The actress also added that it is natural for her to get nervous for the rehearsals as she has never taken any acting lessons in her life and never acted in a play before.
"I've never done anything like that and it's something new to me and it's live. A lot of people have called me who I know and have been like, 'I'm coming to see you' and I'm like, 'Great you can come, but I don't want to know when you're there!"' added the actress.
"Speed-the-Plow" is a remake of David Mamet's critically acclaimed 1998 play; a deft satirical examination and portrayal of the American movie business. Lohan will play the lead female named Karen, a temporary secretary to Hollywood executives. The role was previously played by Madonna and Elisabeth Moss.
"Speed-the-Plow" will run at London's Playhouse Theatre from Sept. 24 onward for an unknown time period.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced