Lindsay Lohan Lands On 'Wonderland' Cover To Celebrate A Decade Of 'Mean Girls'; Is Set To Make Her Theatre Debut
By nidhi tewari | August 27, 2014 9:11 AM EST
It has been a decade since Linday Lohan first appeared in her hit movie "Mean Girls," but the blonde actress still looks the same as she did a decade ago on the cover of "Wonderland."
Inspired by the 2004 teen flick "Mean Girls," the September-October 2014 issue of "Wonderland" not only features Lindsay Lohan but also taps other three actresses from the film, such as Barbara Palvin, Stacy Martin and Saoirse Ronan, on four separate covers. For Lindsay's cover, the magazine has also used her popular lines from the film, including "I can't help that I am so popular" and "You can't sit with us." Check out the pictures of all the cover pages here.
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Lindsay, who has been out of rehab for quite some time now, is also making her debut in David Mamet's London play "Speed-the-Plow" in a few weeks time. The actress talked about getting nervous about her stage debut, confessing her fears for the show's opening night.
"I think it's just the idea of when it starts, on opening night, that's what makes me the most nervous. I'll probably mess up on the first night just out of fear," said Lindsay to Daily Mail.
The actress also added that it is natural for her to get nervous for the rehearsals as she has never taken any acting lessons in her life and never acted in a play before.
"I've never done anything like that and it's something new to me and it's live. A lot of people have called me who I know and have been like, 'I'm coming to see you' and I'm like, 'Great you can come, but I don't want to know when you're there!"' added the actress.
"Speed-the-Plow" is a remake of David Mamet's critically acclaimed 1998 play; a deft satirical examination and portrayal of the American movie business. Lohan will play the lead female named Karen, a temporary secretary to Hollywood executives. The role was previously played by Madonna and Elisabeth Moss.
"Speed-the-Plow" will run at London's Playhouse Theatre from Sept. 24 onward for an unknown time period.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage