Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Turning To Botox Treatments
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 27, 2014 8:35 AM EST
The members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, made popular by highly successful reality TV series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and its various spin-offs, have been accused in several occasions of having work done to enhance their already beautiful bodies and faces. The latest member to get hit by plastic surgery reports is 30-year-old towering beauty, Khloe Kardashian.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
This time around, an analysis done by showbiz website Hollywood Life would have readers believe that Khloe has recently undergone some Botox treatments. According to a report published on said website, Khloe's look changed between May and August this year.
The comparison was made with two side by side photos of Khloe one supposedly from May 2014 and another which Khloe recently posted on her Instagram site in which she's in full glam and she says she is channelling her inner Priscilla Presley with full wavy hair and red lips. The plastic surgeon who reportedly spoke exclusively to the website gave his opinion on Khloe's new photo stating that her forehead has become firmer and the crows feet around her eyes have disappeared.
Khloe has certainly confirmed making changes in her look by stating in the same Instagram photo that she has opted for a new, darker hair colour. No comment has been made from Khloe's side about the alleged Botox injections.
Khloe is no stranger to controversy having been accused of various things in the press including not being the daughter of the late Robert Kardashian Sr. She is instead reported to be the product of a Kris Jenner affair. At one point even OJ Simpson had been reported to be her father. None of these reports have been proven of course and Khloe once even touched on the subject of getting a DNA test on the reality show to finally quell the rumours.
Meanwhile, another member of the family spoke up about plastic surgery allegations. In an interview with Du Jour Magazine in which Kendall and Kylie Jenner were featured for a fashion spread, Kendall touched on the topic. When asked about the craziest things that the sisters read about each other, Kendall mentioned how there's so much written about how Kylie's face is full of plastic surgery. She defends her youngest sister and says that she's only 16 (just turned 17) and that she has not had any procedures done on her face.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar