‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Blake, Jess Get Intimate On Group Date, Laurina Wants To Quit [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 27, 2014 5:46 AM EST
This week, Laurina wants Blake to send her home, as he seems to have broken the unsaid rule that he would not kiss any girl during the group date. The preview suggests that Jessica and Blake are going to get intimate during the group date, which Laurina will find painful to watch.
The preview clip provides a glimpse of Blake kissing Jessica on her forehead while they are riding a carousel. They look like as if they are glued to each other. According to the preview's voice-over, "True love is when everything else fades away. ... it's just you and him ... and several onlookers." Amber is seen saying, in her sarcastic, complaining tone, that Jess and Blake are clearly getting their passion. "Disgusting" is the word that can be heard. Laurina is revealing that she had told Jessica that if Blake were to kiss anybody on the group date, she would bow out.
Later, perhaps at the cocktail party, Laurina is seen telling Blake to let her go that night at the rose ceremony. The question that the preview is asking is whether Laurina will leave, or it is some plan of hers to stay till the end. Blake does not look happy hearing her request to let her go.
Meanwhile, the fifth week of "The Bachelor Australia" Season 2 is expected to pit the old girls against the new girls. In the opening episode of the current season, 24 girls arrived to win Blake's heart, and now, there are only nine girls left in the competition from that group. The entry of the new girls has added more days to the competition as well as made the show even more competitive. It is expected that tempers are going to fly and emotions are going to run high. The episode 8 showed the trailer of what can be expected in the coming episodes. The old girls were furious, emotional and inimical.
However, the addition of new girls has infused new life into 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2. In its fourth week itself, the show was looking repetitive and predictable. Now, the real fireworks can begin.
Amber, Chantal, Kara, Jessica, Louise, Lisa, Sam, Laurina and Zoe are still in the competition from the original group, while the four girls from the new group are Anastasia, Lauren, Mary and Rachel. The two other new girls Tahnee and Aley did not survive the rose ceremony. They made a quick exit after a brief guest appearance.
Chantal is set to go on a single date, with Blake, in Wednesday's episode.
[Youtube/The Bachelor Australia]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date