Premier League: Skipper Mile Jedinak Desperate For Having New Crystal Palace Manager Onboard
By Mark Wayne Eubank | August 27, 2014 2:07 AM EST
Crystal Palace skipper Mile Jedinak is desperately waiting for the club to appoint a new manager following Tony Pulis' departure less than two days before the season began.
The Eagles are apparently at a disarray without the Welshman, who impressively guided them to an eleventh place finish last season, steering them away from the bottom when he took over.
Crystal Palace's Mile Jedinak reacts as he leaves the pitch following their defeat to West Ham United in their English Premier League soccer match at Selhurst Park in London, August 23, 2014.
"The club has to make a decision and I think everyone would like that (to be made quickly) just so that we know," the Australian international told newsshopper.co.uk.
However, he quickly pointed out that finding the right man for the job is not an easy task, especially while the campaign is ongoing, and will have to suck it up, so to speak, until the obstacle is finally hurdled.
"It's not been ideal," he added.
"Good or bad, people can say what they want, but we've still got a job to do."
"These are the circumstances we've been dealt and we have to get on with it as professionals."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier