Khloe Kardashian Calls Kris Jenner A B--ch And Mom Fights Back
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 26, 2014 8:48 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner have a few choice words for their mom when they come visit the Jenner house. The girls repeatedly call their mom a b--ch and she doesn't take it sitting down and calls Khloe a crazy b--ch in return.
TV personality Kris Jenner (R) talks with reporters as she arrives for a party thrown by Google and the Hollywood Reporter, on the eve of the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, at the W Hotel in Washington, April 27, 2012.
In just another bizarre scene inside a Kardashian household, a clip from the filming of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" shows some odd behaviour from the members of the family. The clip, published exclusively by E! Online, starts out with Khloe and Kendal loudly complaining in disbelief that the house is a scorching 77 degrees! The Jenner home is located in sunny Calabasas County in Los Angeles California and the girls are protesting against the temperature in disbelief. Khloe started shouting at her mom Kris Jenner and called her "b--ch," repeatedly. Kendall soon followed suit and the pair walked around the house screaming "b--ch!" at their mother.
Kris Jenner is shown sitting calmly at her home bar but she couldn't help but call Khloe a crazy b--ch and told her to turn on the air-conditioning since she had such an issue about the temperature. Kendall and Khloe eventually approach Kris and instantly segue into another issue in which Khloe states that Kris should not prepare the family's Mother's Day celebration. Instead, Khloe plans to cook dinner herself in honour of her mother. Kris comments that she wants caterers to do it so that she knows everything is planned and under control. Besides, she explains that there are many more moms in the family now.
Khloe then remarks that while there are more moms now, referring to older sisters Kourtney and Kim, Kris is still the Queen mom. This visibly moves Kris and she concedes saying that Khloe can cook but then raises another issue about who is going to clean up after dinner. Khloe says that since she's the cook, she won't do any cleaning but any one of the other 48 Kardashian kids can do that she said. Kendall didn't like the sound of that and spits some water out at Khloe in protest. Kylie then walks in and everyone's attention shifts to her. Kendall tackles her to the ground and that rounds up yet another unusal moment inside the Kardashian household.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight