Kendall Jenner Now Appears In American Vogue Magazine, Looks Classic In The Picture
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 8:36 PM EST
Kendall Jenner has made her debut in the American Vogue magazine. The 18-year-old has appeared in an editorial titled "Fit to be Tied" that offers a tutorial on how to tie a scarf successfully. The tall, leggy beauty has been shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Tabitha Simmons for the September issue of the magazine.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Kendall looks sassy in a double-layer shirt in maroon and dark blue colour, black shorts and a paisley-printed colourful scarf. All the clothes that Kendall wears are by designer Alexander Wang. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian has her hair tied at the back, with a centre partition and her face has a very little hint of make-up. With perfectly manicured hands in her pocket, Kendall stares confidently at the camera and there is no hint of any emotion or smile. It is a perfect pose that is expected from a model and her picture can be seen here.
The rest of the editorial features model Sarah Greene in clothes designed by Hermes and another model Anna Ewers in Marc by Marc Jacobs collection. It is not the first time that Kendall has appeared in Vogue magazine. The teenager made her debut for the fashion magazine in its Paris issue in June. The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles was then shot by photographer Demarchelier and styled by Katie Grand. Jenner looked chic in a purple dress and her style was funky with bleached eyebrows and pulled back hair.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star has also appeared in the September issue of Teen Vogue where she talks about how being related to the Kardashians made it tough for her to make her debut in the modeling world.
"People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known," she told Teen Vogue in an interview.
"They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder," she added.
However, Kendall has now successfully created a niche for herself in the fashion world. In a very short span of her modeling career, she has walked the ramp for many renowned designers, including Givenchy, Giles, Chanel and Marc Jacobs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2