Kendall Jenner Now Appears In American Vogue Magazine, Looks Classic In The Picture
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 8:36 PM EST
Kendall Jenner has made her debut in the American Vogue magazine. The 18-year-old has appeared in an editorial titled "Fit to be Tied" that offers a tutorial on how to tie a scarf successfully. The tall, leggy beauty has been shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Tabitha Simmons for the September issue of the magazine.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Kendall looks sassy in a double-layer shirt in maroon and dark blue colour, black shorts and a paisley-printed colourful scarf. All the clothes that Kendall wears are by designer Alexander Wang. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian has her hair tied at the back, with a centre partition and her face has a very little hint of make-up. With perfectly manicured hands in her pocket, Kendall stares confidently at the camera and there is no hint of any emotion or smile. It is a perfect pose that is expected from a model and her picture can be seen here.
The rest of the editorial features model Sarah Greene in clothes designed by Hermes and another model Anna Ewers in Marc by Marc Jacobs collection. It is not the first time that Kendall has appeared in Vogue magazine. The teenager made her debut for the fashion magazine in its Paris issue in June. The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles was then shot by photographer Demarchelier and styled by Katie Grand. Jenner looked chic in a purple dress and her style was funky with bleached eyebrows and pulled back hair.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star has also appeared in the September issue of Teen Vogue where she talks about how being related to the Kardashians made it tough for her to make her debut in the modeling world.
"People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known," she told Teen Vogue in an interview.
"They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder," she added.
However, Kendall has now successfully created a niche for herself in the fashion world. In a very short span of her modeling career, she has walked the ramp for many renowned designers, including Givenchy, Giles, Chanel and Marc Jacobs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best