Kendall Jenner Now Appears In American Vogue Magazine, Looks Classic In The Picture
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 8:36 PM EST
Kendall Jenner has made her debut in the American Vogue magazine. The 18-year-old has appeared in an editorial titled "Fit to be Tied" that offers a tutorial on how to tie a scarf successfully. The tall, leggy beauty has been shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Tabitha Simmons for the September issue of the magazine.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Kendall looks sassy in a double-layer shirt in maroon and dark blue colour, black shorts and a paisley-printed colourful scarf. All the clothes that Kendall wears are by designer Alexander Wang. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian has her hair tied at the back, with a centre partition and her face has a very little hint of make-up. With perfectly manicured hands in her pocket, Kendall stares confidently at the camera and there is no hint of any emotion or smile. It is a perfect pose that is expected from a model and her picture can be seen here.
The rest of the editorial features model Sarah Greene in clothes designed by Hermes and another model Anna Ewers in Marc by Marc Jacobs collection. It is not the first time that Kendall has appeared in Vogue magazine. The teenager made her debut for the fashion magazine in its Paris issue in June. The ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles was then shot by photographer Demarchelier and styled by Katie Grand. Jenner looked chic in a purple dress and her style was funky with bleached eyebrows and pulled back hair.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star has also appeared in the September issue of Teen Vogue where she talks about how being related to the Kardashians made it tough for her to make her debut in the modeling world.
"People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known," she told Teen Vogue in an interview.
"They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder," she added.
However, Kendall has now successfully created a niche for herself in the fashion world. In a very short span of her modeling career, she has walked the ramp for many renowned designers, including Givenchy, Giles, Chanel and Marc Jacobs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions