Emmy's 2014: Sofia Vergara Gushes About Boyfriend Joe Manganiello At The Red Carpet
By Annie Dee | August 26, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Sofia Vergara did not arrive with her "True Blood" boyfriend, Joe Manganiello, at the Emmy Awards on Monday night because she thinks he looks scorching hot. The hottest couple of this summer disappointed fans by not making a red carpet appearance together. Sofia gave an explanation on her boyfriend's absence however. The "Modern Family" star, who does not look her real age, 42, gushed when taking media questions about her boyfriend, obviously quite in love.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Chairman Bruce Rosenblum speaks as actress Sofia Vergara from 'Modern Family' slowly spins on a turntable during the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California August 25, 2014.
On the red carpet at the Emmys Monday night, Page Six reports that the star opened up about her and Manganiello's relationship.
"You know what I'm going to ask," joked Giuliana Rancic before asking the bombshell on the status of her relationship with Joe.
"He's really hot, that's why I didn't bring him," said Vergara. "He's too hot, too tall. He takes up a lot of space. So I'm like, please, Joe, don't come... Too handsome, too sexy."
When Rancic asked for more details, Sofia shared that Joe is a funny guy and that they're having a lot of fun. Sofia also said that being funny is one of the traits she liked about Joe. She did not share a lot but this is how Vergara usually talks about her boyfriend -- casually and breezily.
In an earlier interview with Extra, she said, "I'm just having a great time and it's a special time in my life and I'm trying not to think too much about it. It's something very new so we will see what happens." It has been reported that Sofia's family approve of Joe.
Joe did not accompany Sofia to the Emmy night, but the two attended the Pre-Emmy's party on each other's arms.. US magazine reports that the two could not keep their hands off each other the whole night at the party. Joe was reportedly keeping an eye on Sofia the whole night, as his new girlfriend mingled with others. He was also seen pulling Sofia close to him for a passionate kiss for everyone to see. US magazine reports that Sofia was positively smitten, too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight