Emmy's 2014: Sofia Vergara Gushes About Boyfriend Joe Manganiello At The Red Carpet
By Annie Dee | August 26, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Sofia Vergara did not arrive with her "True Blood" boyfriend, Joe Manganiello, at the Emmy Awards on Monday night because she thinks he looks scorching hot. The hottest couple of this summer disappointed fans by not making a red carpet appearance together. Sofia gave an explanation on her boyfriend's absence however. The "Modern Family" star, who does not look her real age, 42, gushed when taking media questions about her boyfriend, obviously quite in love.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Chairman Bruce Rosenblum speaks as actress Sofia Vergara from 'Modern Family' slowly spins on a turntable during the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California August 25, 2014.
On the red carpet at the Emmys Monday night, Page Six reports that the star opened up about her and Manganiello's relationship.
"You know what I'm going to ask," joked Giuliana Rancic before asking the bombshell on the status of her relationship with Joe.
"He's really hot, that's why I didn't bring him," said Vergara. "He's too hot, too tall. He takes up a lot of space. So I'm like, please, Joe, don't come... Too handsome, too sexy."
When Rancic asked for more details, Sofia shared that Joe is a funny guy and that they're having a lot of fun. Sofia also said that being funny is one of the traits she liked about Joe. She did not share a lot but this is how Vergara usually talks about her boyfriend -- casually and breezily.
In an earlier interview with Extra, she said, "I'm just having a great time and it's a special time in my life and I'm trying not to think too much about it. It's something very new so we will see what happens." It has been reported that Sofia's family approve of Joe.
Joe did not accompany Sofia to the Emmy night, but the two attended the Pre-Emmy's party on each other's arms.. US magazine reports that the two could not keep their hands off each other the whole night at the party. Joe was reportedly keeping an eye on Sofia the whole night, as his new girlfriend mingled with others. He was also seen pulling Sofia close to him for a passionate kiss for everyone to see. US magazine reports that Sofia was positively smitten, too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate