Kourtney Kardashian Shares Her Parenting Secrets To Kim Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 26, 2014 7:36 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian is quickly catching up with her mom Kris Jenner when it comes to child-bearing. Kourtney has two children, with another one on the way. Kris Jenner has a total of six children, not counting the step-children she welcomed to the family after marrying Bruce Jenner. The Kardashian-Jenner clan is rapidly expanding, as Kim Kardashian also gave birth to a child last year with husband Kanye West. Kourtney shares how different her upbringing was compared to her own parenting style and how she is helping Kim raise her daughter, North.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Kourtney's two children, with her long time love Scott Disick, adore their little cousin North very much, Kourtney has revealed. Penelope, 2, and North, 1, are less than a year apart and they are enjoying growing up together. Mason, Kourtney's first child, is now 4 and Kourtney says that she often gives Kim advice about kids. In her interview with the latest Natural Health Magazine, Kourtney also shares tidbits about her parenting style and her new-found health habits.
It may be remembered that in a previous episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kourtney was the first person in the family that Kim told about her pregnancy. Kim went to the hospital after suffering stomach pains and she had asked Kourtney to come pick her up. The two sisters talked about the situation in the car and Kourtney, who had relatively easy pregnancies, was very concerned about the difficulties that Kim went through. They realised that having a child is a different experience for everyone and they learn from each other.
Kourtney also shared that she and her siblings were brought up so differently from how she is raising her own kids. Back in the day, she admits that she didn't even know what organic meant. Growing up, snacks for the Kardashian kids often composed of chips and cookies and these are now things that Kourtney avoids feeding her kids. She says that she breastfed her kids for over a year and thereafter prepared their all-organic solid meals herself. Kim was even filmed in their reality show once trying to use Kourtney's breast milk to relieve her Psoriasis!
Despite the care that she takes in the kind of food that she and her kids eat, Kourtney admits that they do indulge sometimes. She says she has pregnancy craving and her kids get to eat treats when they are at the Jenner house with Kris or when they are out travelling. The full interview is in the September/October issue of Natural Health Magazine and the very pregnant Kourtney is also on the cover of the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Dead Heart Beats Again, Doctors Use It For Transplant – A World’s First For Australia
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS