Kourtney Kardashian Shares Her Parenting Secrets To Kim Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 26, 2014 7:36 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian is quickly catching up with her mom Kris Jenner when it comes to child-bearing. Kourtney has two children, with another one on the way. Kris Jenner has a total of six children, not counting the step-children she welcomed to the family after marrying Bruce Jenner. The Kardashian-Jenner clan is rapidly expanding, as Kim Kardashian also gave birth to a child last year with husband Kanye West. Kourtney shares how different her upbringing was compared to her own parenting style and how she is helping Kim raise her daughter, North.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Kourtney's two children, with her long time love Scott Disick, adore their little cousin North very much, Kourtney has revealed. Penelope, 2, and North, 1, are less than a year apart and they are enjoying growing up together. Mason, Kourtney's first child, is now 4 and Kourtney says that she often gives Kim advice about kids. In her interview with the latest Natural Health Magazine, Kourtney also shares tidbits about her parenting style and her new-found health habits.
It may be remembered that in a previous episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kourtney was the first person in the family that Kim told about her pregnancy. Kim went to the hospital after suffering stomach pains and she had asked Kourtney to come pick her up. The two sisters talked about the situation in the car and Kourtney, who had relatively easy pregnancies, was very concerned about the difficulties that Kim went through. They realised that having a child is a different experience for everyone and they learn from each other.
Kourtney also shared that she and her siblings were brought up so differently from how she is raising her own kids. Back in the day, she admits that she didn't even know what organic meant. Growing up, snacks for the Kardashian kids often composed of chips and cookies and these are now things that Kourtney avoids feeding her kids. She says that she breastfed her kids for over a year and thereafter prepared their all-organic solid meals herself. Kim was even filmed in their reality show once trying to use Kourtney's breast milk to relieve her Psoriasis!
Despite the care that she takes in the kind of food that she and her kids eat, Kourtney admits that they do indulge sometimes. She says she has pregnancy craving and her kids get to eat treats when they are at the Jenner house with Kris or when they are out travelling. The full interview is in the September/October issue of Natural Health Magazine and the very pregnant Kourtney is also on the cover of the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Sex With 20 Women Or More Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer, Canadian Research Says
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight