'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: Kol Mikaelson To Appear Only In Flashbacks, Original Witch Esther Could Bring Son Back
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 26, 2014 7:33 PM EST
Fans of Kol Mikaelson (Nathaniel Buzolic) are excited to see the character once again in "The Originals" Season 2 after appearing in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 3 and 4. Kol, who is currently a ghost, will emerge in the upcoming new season through a flashback scene but executive producer Julie Plec teased that there is a possibility for the bad boy vampire to come back from the dead.
Kol's return has been confirmed in the preview trailer shown at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con. An Entertainment Weekly report further confirmed that fans can see Kol Mikaelson as early as the second episode of "The Originals" Season 2 through flashback scenes.
When asked if the fans can see Kol in the present time, executive producer Julie Plec teased that it all depends with Original witch Esther (Alice Evans), who was resurrected in Cassie's body (Natalie Dreyfuss) in "The Originals" Season 1 finale. "We'll have to see just how crafty Esther was when she was yanking people over from the other side," Plec stated.
Kol Mikaelson got introduced in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 3 as one of the Original siblings. Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic portrayed the character in the CW TV series.
The vampire character made an appearance in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 as a ghost on the Other Side. Fans can recall that Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R McQueen) killed the Original vampire with the White Oak Stake in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 4.
If Kol returns from the dead, there will be a Mikaelson family reunion in "The Originals" Season 2. Esther came back with someone presumed to be her devoted son, Finn, Davina (Danielle Campbell) succeeded in bringing back Mikael (Sebastian Roché) from the dead and Rebekah (Claire Holt) will be making recurring appearances as the guardian of hybrid baby Hope Mikaelson.
However, the Mikaelson family reunion will not be a pleasant one since the Original parents bring trouble to Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) in New Orleans. The ending scene of "The Originals" Season 2 preview trailer even teased that Elijah and Klaus will be dealing with their resurrected parents with the Original hybrid even asking his brother which of their parents should be killed first.
"The Originals" Season is scheduled to premiere on Monday night, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Season 2 Casting News: Producers Searching For Actress To Portray New Character Ingrid - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Devious Maids Actor Colin Woodell to Portray Badass Werewolf Aiden in New Season - [READ]
The Vampire Diaries, The Originals: CW Stars Gather for TV Series' New Season Promo Shoot - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy