Emmy's 2014: Hayden Panettiere's Baby Bump Makes Red Carpet Debut, It Is A Baby Girl For Nashville Star
By Annie Dee | August 26, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Hayden Panettiere looked stunning and sexy in spite of, or maybe because of, the baby bump she was showing off in her silver Lorena Sarbu gown (Check the pictures here) at this year's Emmy Awards. People magazine is reporting that the radiant Nashville star, who was beaming with happiness, let it slip that she is carrying a baby girl. The star confirmed the sex of her baby when she was prompted.
CREDIT: REUTERS/GUS RUELAS
Actress Hayden Panettiere arrives at the HBO after party after the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 13, 2013.
"I can't wait for her to come out," the star let slip while conversing with Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, leading the host to ask, "It's a girl?!"
"Yes, it's a little girl. I have to shop," Panettiere, 25, shared. "I want to go shopping, I want to paint the room ... I'm working with my amazing interior decorator, Ben Vandiver, who did my house in Nashville. He's trying to do something that she can grow up in and you don't have to change everything."
When asked if she has already picked a name for the little one, she shared that she and her fiancé, Wladimir Klitschko, are still going through some options. They are taking time to choose one because they have to consider their respective nationalities. The actress revealed that the couple want the name to be both American and Ukrainian-sounding. Still, there are no shortage of options, the actress shared. She also said that because of being pregnant, she is craving chicken soup all the more.
The actress also talked about the silver gown that she wore at the Emmy. The gown did not hide her baby bump, but Hayden still looked sexy in it.
"I love [Lorena] and she did such a fabulous job - the only thing that's difficult, honestly, is making sure everything is tucked in away and in there, and then the shoes. Walking around all night in the heels -- my feet get sore when I'm wearing no shoes. My size 5 feet have never felt this amount of weight on top of them!"
It's not that surprising that Hayden is the most gorgeous, glowing would-be-mother. When the news broke about her pregnancy, she said to OK! magazine that she always knew she was born to be a mother. Unlike the majority of the stars, she shared that she does not think motherhood can limit what she can do, especially when it comes to her career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown