Emmy's 2014: Hayden Panettiere's Baby Bump Makes Red Carpet Debut, It Is A Baby Girl For Nashville Star
By Annie Dee | August 26, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Hayden Panettiere looked stunning and sexy in spite of, or maybe because of, the baby bump she was showing off in her silver Lorena Sarbu gown (Check the pictures here) at this year's Emmy Awards. People magazine is reporting that the radiant Nashville star, who was beaming with happiness, let it slip that she is carrying a baby girl. The star confirmed the sex of her baby when she was prompted.
CREDIT: REUTERS/GUS RUELAS
Actress Hayden Panettiere arrives at the HBO after party after the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 13, 2013.
"I can't wait for her to come out," the star let slip while conversing with Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, leading the host to ask, "It's a girl?!"
"Yes, it's a little girl. I have to shop," Panettiere, 25, shared. "I want to go shopping, I want to paint the room ... I'm working with my amazing interior decorator, Ben Vandiver, who did my house in Nashville. He's trying to do something that she can grow up in and you don't have to change everything."
When asked if she has already picked a name for the little one, she shared that she and her fiancé, Wladimir Klitschko, are still going through some options. They are taking time to choose one because they have to consider their respective nationalities. The actress revealed that the couple want the name to be both American and Ukrainian-sounding. Still, there are no shortage of options, the actress shared. She also said that because of being pregnant, she is craving chicken soup all the more.
The actress also talked about the silver gown that she wore at the Emmy. The gown did not hide her baby bump, but Hayden still looked sexy in it.
"I love [Lorena] and she did such a fabulous job - the only thing that's difficult, honestly, is making sure everything is tucked in away and in there, and then the shoes. Walking around all night in the heels -- my feet get sore when I'm wearing no shoes. My size 5 feet have never felt this amount of weight on top of them!"
It's not that surprising that Hayden is the most gorgeous, glowing would-be-mother. When the news broke about her pregnancy, she said to OK! magazine that she always knew she was born to be a mother. Unlike the majority of the stars, she shared that she does not think motherhood can limit what she can do, especially when it comes to her career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers