'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Scott To Face Old Enemy in Episode 11 'A Promise to the Dead' [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 26, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Scott (Tyler Posey) and his pack have finally put an end to the Deadpool list of "The Benefactor" in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, episode 10 titled "Monstrous." However, the True Alpha werewolf is still in danger because his old enemy is getting close to killing him in the next episode of the MTV series.
"Episode 4.11 - A Promise to the Dead: Scott and his Pack begin a dangerous battle against an old enemy," the official synopsis in a Hollywood Hills report reads. The ending scene of the previous episode revealed that Peter Hale (Ian Bohen) is close to killing Scott with were-jaguar Kate Argent (Jill Wagner) helping him.
Furthermore, MTV has released a promo video to tease the fans on what's going to happen in the next "Teen Wolf" Season 4 episode. In the brief promo video, Kira (Arden Cho) and Scott can be seen tied up with blood on their faces.
Kate appears in her were-jaguar form and wonders what is so special about Scott McCall. "You want me, take me. Just me," Scott stated before the promo video ended. Watch the "Teen Wolf 4x11 Sneak Peek" video below.
It looks like the two remaining episodes of "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will have Scott and his pack figuring out a way to stop Peter and Kate with their evil plan after dealing with the mystery of the Deadpool list and "The Benefactor" in the previous episode.
As a recap, "Teen Wolf" Season 4, episode 10 revealed that the plan of "The Benefactor" and the Deadpool list originated from Peter Hale but it was Meredith Walker (Maya Eshet) who tried to get the plan done. Scott and his pack were able to stop the assassins who want them dead by turning off Lorraine's machines carrying out the Deadpool list and contracts at the lake house.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 is going to air 12 episodes only. When the MTV series returns with a brand new season 5, there will be 20 episodes divided into two parts comparable to what the "Teen Wolf" team did in season 3.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4, episode 11 titled "A Promise to the Dead" is scheduled to air on Monday night, Sept. 1, at 10 p.m. ET/PT on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Origins Of Dead Pool List To Be Revealed, Watch Episode 10 Promo Videos - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: New Assassin Targets Scott and Liam in Episode 9 Titled Perishable, Promo Videos Released Tease about Banshee Predictions - [READ]
JR Bourne: Teen Wolf Actor Lands Recurring Role in New Series Titled 'Un-Real' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown