Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Take Their Kids Out On A Trip To The San Diego Zoo
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 26, 2014 3:32 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner clan are back in the west coast and the family is wasting no time in getting used to their surroundings again. Family matriarch Kris Jenner along with her mother, M.J. Shannon and her daughters Kim and Kourtney took their kids out for a day in the San Diego Zoo.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
M.J. had been spending some time with the family as of late and has recently made an appearance in "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She and Kris tried out some medicinal marijuana to help manage their pain stemming from osteoporosis for M.J. and neck strain for Kris. Meanwhile, Kim has just returned to Los Angeles after flying out and spending a few days in Mexico with hubby Kanye West. Kourtney and her two kids, Mason,4 and Penelope, 2, along with their dad Scott Disick had just returned to the west coast last week after spending close to three months living in a rental home in The Hamptons. The family along with Khloe Kardashian opened a DASH boutique in Southhampton and also filmed their spin-off series "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons" during their time there.
Now that everyone has settled back in California, the family went for a day out with the kids at the San Diego Zoo. Hot grandma Kris Jenner posted a photo on her Instagram site in which she is carrying baby North in her arms while seemingly in the process of feeding a giraffe. North turned away from the giraffe but also held her arm up to its mouth.
The very pregnant Kourtney, who is expecting her third child in December flaunted her bump in a body-hugging striped top. She also posted a photo of herself reaching up to a giraffe while carrying her eldest son Mason in her arms. Kourtney is once again showing how easy her pregnancies are as she is still running around and carrying her four-year-old child even with a fast-growing baby bump!
Meanwhile, after a day out in the sun with the family, Kim went au naturale and gave her skin a rest on Saturday. She posted a rare make-up free selfie which she captioned: "No make up kinda weekend." The look didn't last long however, as she glammed up once again on Sunday as she walked the red carpet at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards where she is one of the presenters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu