Motorola Moto E vs. Samsung Galaxy Core Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 26, 2014 2:50 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto E or the Samsung Galaxy Core, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Core comes with a 4.3-inch TFT capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with 256 ppi pixels display density compared to the 217 ppi pixels display density on the Galaxy Core.
The Motorola Moto E measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm and weighs 142 grams. The Samsung Galaxy Core has a similar design. The device measures 129.3 x 67.6 x 9 mm and weighs 124 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Core is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Cortex A5 processor and Snapdragon MSM8225 S4 Play chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and the Samsung Galaxy Core runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, both the devices are about the same.
The Motorola Moto E sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Samsung Galaxy Core sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery and the Samsung Galaxy Core comes with a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU $189.95 and the Samsung Galaxy Core Duos is priced at around AU $199.95 in Australia.
LG G3 Beat vs LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. LG G2 Mini Specs And Price Comparison In Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS