Motorola Moto E vs. Samsung Galaxy Core Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 26, 2014 2:50 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto E or the Samsung Galaxy Core, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Core comes with a 4.3-inch TFT capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with 256 ppi pixels display density compared to the 217 ppi pixels display density on the Galaxy Core.
The Motorola Moto E measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm and weighs 142 grams. The Samsung Galaxy Core has a similar design. The device measures 129.3 x 67.6 x 9 mm and weighs 124 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Core is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Cortex A5 processor and Snapdragon MSM8225 S4 Play chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and the Samsung Galaxy Core runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, both the devices are about the same.
The Motorola Moto E sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Samsung Galaxy Core sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery and the Samsung Galaxy Core comes with a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU $189.95 and the Samsung Galaxy Core Duos is priced at around AU $199.95 in Australia.
LG G3 Beat vs LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. LG G2 Mini Specs And Price Comparison In Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Be Released in 2014
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- Google Nexus 9 Know More About the Size of its Battery
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?