'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 26, 2014 2:35 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" wrapped up its finale in late July and it ended with Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman getting engaged. But what's next for the "Bachelor Nation's" newest couple? Rumours have surfaced suggesting that joining the cast of "Dancing With the Stars" (DWTS) for its Season 19 could be the next step of the couple. Several media outlets are speculating that it could be Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's move to launch their showbiz career in Hollywood.
According to Wetpaint, the couple has hired a marketing agency called MELT. The news came out when Andi Dorfman reportedly posted a picture on Instagram. The caption on the photo reads: "So excited to officially have @Meltatl representing @joshmurray11 and I! One big happy family! Email us: AndiandJosh@meltatl.com."
Previously, Fashion & Style reported that the 26-year-old bachelorette "may have already landed her next television gig." Prior to her stint at "The Bachelorette" as the leading lady, Andi Dorfman worked as a district attorney in Atlanta. Her first TV gig was when she appeared as a contestant on Juan Pablo's season of "The Bachelor." She was one of the final three contestants in the show but chose to quit after the fantasy suite date.
As for Josh Murray, he works as a financial advisor at Capstone Financial. He was a professional baseball player too.
In June, Hollywood Life reported that Andi Dorfman and the winning bachelor will "compete against each other" on "Dancing With the Stars."
A source told the celebrity news website that Andi Dorfman "has been asked and is also appearing to do the next season of the show."
"And there has been talk that she is going to do it with her man," the source continued.
The website notes that Andi Dorfman has "officially resigned" from her job as district attorney at Fulton County District Attorney's office after her leave of absence ended on May 31.
Meanwhile, speculations and rumours swirling around suggest that Andi Dorfman is with Josh Murray for fame. Celeb Dirty Laundry suggests that she chose Josh Murray over Nick Viall "because he will play the perfect celebrity husband." What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related