'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 26, 2014 2:35 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" wrapped up its finale in late July and it ended with Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman getting engaged. But what's next for the "Bachelor Nation's" newest couple? Rumours have surfaced suggesting that joining the cast of "Dancing With the Stars" (DWTS) for its Season 19 could be the next step of the couple. Several media outlets are speculating that it could be Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's move to launch their showbiz career in Hollywood.
According to Wetpaint, the couple has hired a marketing agency called MELT. The news came out when Andi Dorfman reportedly posted a picture on Instagram. The caption on the photo reads: "So excited to officially have @Meltatl representing @joshmurray11 and I! One big happy family! Email us: AndiandJosh@meltatl.com."
Previously, Fashion & Style reported that the 26-year-old bachelorette "may have already landed her next television gig." Prior to her stint at "The Bachelorette" as the leading lady, Andi Dorfman worked as a district attorney in Atlanta. Her first TV gig was when she appeared as a contestant on Juan Pablo's season of "The Bachelor." She was one of the final three contestants in the show but chose to quit after the fantasy suite date.
As for Josh Murray, he works as a financial advisor at Capstone Financial. He was a professional baseball player too.
In June, Hollywood Life reported that Andi Dorfman and the winning bachelor will "compete against each other" on "Dancing With the Stars."
A source told the celebrity news website that Andi Dorfman "has been asked and is also appearing to do the next season of the show."
"And there has been talk that she is going to do it with her man," the source continued.
The website notes that Andi Dorfman has "officially resigned" from her job as district attorney at Fulton County District Attorney's office after her leave of absence ended on May 31.
Meanwhile, speculations and rumours swirling around suggest that Andi Dorfman is with Josh Murray for fame. Celeb Dirty Laundry suggests that she chose Josh Murray over Nick Viall "because he will play the perfect celebrity husband." What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed