‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 26, 2014 2:30 PM EST
In "The Bold and the Beautiful," also known as "B&B," there will be some confrontations about issues, including past mistakes and betrayals. These will involve the following "B&B" characters: Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks), Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang), Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanan), William "Bill" Spencer, Jr. (Don Diamont) and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton). Find out what happens next as even more drama unfolds in "B&B." Spoiler Alert! This article contains "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Aug. 26, 2014 episode. Read only if you want to know more about it.
Cast members Hunter Tylo, Scott Clifton, Kim Matula, Don Diamont and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood pose before celebrating the 25th anniversary of U.S. TV series "The Bold and he Beautiful" at the 52nd Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco June 11, 2012.
According to TV Guide, here's what will happen on "The Bold and the Beautiful" on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014. In the wake of Wyatt's betrayal of Hope, Liam will talk to him about it. Meanwhile, Deacon learns of some vital information that he overheard from a conversation and he sees another opportunity to use it for his personal gain.
On the other hand, Soaps.sheknows reported that Wyatt will tell Liam that Hope was never happy with him. Plus, Brooke is planning to forgive Bill, but Bill doesn't want her to simply forget about what he did and change her mind just like that. As for Brooke, she still wants to respect Bill, despite everything that he has done.
Here are some memorable lines to watch out for in the latest "B&B" episode:
"Damn it Wyatt, we were supposed to be brothers," Liam said to Wyatt in the "B&B" video posted on YouTube.
"You never made her happy. And I do," Wyatt said to Liam.
These are "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers for the Aug. 26, 2014 episode, including past mistakes, betrayals and confrontations in "B&B." Don't miss any of the "B&B" episodes on CBS Daytime and find out what happens next to the characters in it. Stay updated with the latest about your favourite soap opera by continuing to read International Business Times. And, don't forget to read other news about entertainment, sports, technology, politics, business, finance, health, economy and science at IBTimes. Watch the YouTube video below to see the upcoming scenes in "The Bold and the Beautiful" on Aug. 26, 2014.
NEXT ON "THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL":
READ MORE ABOUT THE "BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS