'True Love,' Jennifer Lopez Book - Everything To Know About The First Ever Book By The Latin Artist
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Latin actress and singer Jennifer Lopez will soon add a new feather to her cap. The 45-year-old multi-talented diva has now embarked upon her journey as a writer. Lopez will reveal her life's exciting story in an upcoming tell-all book titled "True Love." Lopez's book is scheduled to hit the stores on Nov 4 this year. Lopez tweeted on Aug 20:
Singer Jennifer Lopez (L) performs on ABC television's "Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series" in New York City's Central Park, June 20, 2014.
The first ever book by the sexy singer will reportedly be published by Penguin Publishing. The book will be a memoir based on her life not only as an artist but also as a mother. It will reveal her journey through life's most challenging situations, greatest fears and how she emerged as a stronger woman that she is today, revealed the publisher.
When one talks about Jennifer Lopez and her life, it will not be fair if her exceptional beauty is not taken into consideration. Hence the publishing house is also planning to unveil JLo's never seen before pictures in "True Love."
"This visually arresting publication is guided by both intimate and electrifying never-before-seen photographs. 'True Love' is an honest and revealing personal diary with hard-won lessons and heartfelt recollections and an empowering story of self-reflection, rediscovery, and resilience," writes Penguin Publishers.
The "Waiting For Tonight" singer revealed in an earlier interview with People magazine that the idea of writing a book was conceived when she went on a tour and started keeping a diary. Ultimately the singer decided that her experiences could be turned into a book.
Calling the book-writing experience as "deeply cathartic, personal and vulnerable," Lopez credited her children for the strength to carry on to write the book, Billboard magazine reveals.
"If it were not for the love and courage given to me by my children, this story wouldn't have been possible. While I struggled with the decision of whether or not to release this book, I recognized that if it could touch even just one person then it would honestly become one of the most fulfilling endeavors of my life," Lopez told Billboard in a previous interview.
"True Love" is expected to cater to a readers from around the world hence will be published in both English and Spanish languages both.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia