'True Love,' Jennifer Lopez Book - Everything To Know About The First Ever Book By The Latin Artist
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Latin actress and singer Jennifer Lopez will soon add a new feather to her cap. The 45-year-old multi-talented diva has now embarked upon her journey as a writer. Lopez will reveal her life's exciting story in an upcoming tell-all book titled "True Love." Lopez's book is scheduled to hit the stores on Nov 4 this year. Lopez tweeted on Aug 20:
Singer Jennifer Lopez (L) performs on ABC television's "Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series" in New York City's Central Park, June 20, 2014.
The first ever book by the sexy singer will reportedly be published by Penguin Publishing. The book will be a memoir based on her life not only as an artist but also as a mother. It will reveal her journey through life's most challenging situations, greatest fears and how she emerged as a stronger woman that she is today, revealed the publisher.
When one talks about Jennifer Lopez and her life, it will not be fair if her exceptional beauty is not taken into consideration. Hence the publishing house is also planning to unveil JLo's never seen before pictures in "True Love."
"This visually arresting publication is guided by both intimate and electrifying never-before-seen photographs. 'True Love' is an honest and revealing personal diary with hard-won lessons and heartfelt recollections and an empowering story of self-reflection, rediscovery, and resilience," writes Penguin Publishers.
The "Waiting For Tonight" singer revealed in an earlier interview with People magazine that the idea of writing a book was conceived when she went on a tour and started keeping a diary. Ultimately the singer decided that her experiences could be turned into a book.
Calling the book-writing experience as "deeply cathartic, personal and vulnerable," Lopez credited her children for the strength to carry on to write the book, Billboard magazine reveals.
"If it were not for the love and courage given to me by my children, this story wouldn't have been possible. While I struggled with the decision of whether or not to release this book, I recognized that if it could touch even just one person then it would honestly become one of the most fulfilling endeavors of my life," Lopez told Billboard in a previous interview.
"True Love" is expected to cater to a readers from around the world hence will be published in both English and Spanish languages both.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports