Nick Young And Iggy Azalea Hit The Red Carpet At The 2014 MTV VMA’s
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 26, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' swingman Nick Young accompanied his girlfriend Iggy Azalea at the red carpet of the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). The 2014 MTV VMA was held at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Aug. 24. The basketball star went along with the current trend of matching his date's dress.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Young has shown his swag wearing a Saint Laurent ensemble, according to Up Scale Hype. He donned a collared tuxedo matched with his silver creepers lace-up shoes. His outfit seamlessly matched Iggy's dress, which was a silver Versace dress.
Young wanted to make sure he will be by Iggy's side. He stayed to keep her cosy and warm in the audience and watched her perform her new single featuring Rita Ora at the awards show. The Aussie-born singer-rapper was also nominated in seven different categories, including Video of the Year, Best Female Video, and Best Pop Video for "Fancy." She was also nominated for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, Best Collaboration, and Best Lyric Video for "Problem" with Ariana Grande.
In July, Young has said told Hollywood Life that he fancies doing red carpet duties for Iggy as much as watching her perform on stage. "I will walk the red carpet, but I feel that I will be watching a little bit because I have to judge her on how she dresses, she better be prepared, I am going to be hard on her," Nick said.
It would not be the first time that the couple had walked the red carpet together. They made their red carpet debut at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in May. In July, the pair were also spotted at the red carpet of the 2014 ESPY Awards.
The couple's romance all started on Twitter with the help of the popular hash tag #WomanCrushWednesday. Since then, Young and Iggy have been inseparable. Young said that aside from walking with Iggy on the red carpet of award shows, they also enjoy doing down-to-earth things and just have a good time.
Watch Young and Iggy walk the red carpet at the 2014 MTV VMA's below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/celebarchive1985
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date