Nick Young And Iggy Azalea Hit The Red Carpet At The 2014 MTV VMA’s
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 26, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' swingman Nick Young accompanied his girlfriend Iggy Azalea at the red carpet of the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). The 2014 MTV VMA was held at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Aug. 24. The basketball star went along with the current trend of matching his date's dress.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Young has shown his swag wearing a Saint Laurent ensemble, according to Up Scale Hype. He donned a collared tuxedo matched with his silver creepers lace-up shoes. His outfit seamlessly matched Iggy's dress, which was a silver Versace dress.
Young wanted to make sure he will be by Iggy's side. He stayed to keep her cosy and warm in the audience and watched her perform her new single featuring Rita Ora at the awards show. The Aussie-born singer-rapper was also nominated in seven different categories, including Video of the Year, Best Female Video, and Best Pop Video for "Fancy." She was also nominated for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, Best Collaboration, and Best Lyric Video for "Problem" with Ariana Grande.
In July, Young has said told Hollywood Life that he fancies doing red carpet duties for Iggy as much as watching her perform on stage. "I will walk the red carpet, but I feel that I will be watching a little bit because I have to judge her on how she dresses, she better be prepared, I am going to be hard on her," Nick said.
It would not be the first time that the couple had walked the red carpet together. They made their red carpet debut at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in May. In July, the pair were also spotted at the red carpet of the 2014 ESPY Awards.
The couple's romance all started on Twitter with the help of the popular hash tag #WomanCrushWednesday. Since then, Young and Iggy have been inseparable. Young said that aside from walking with Iggy on the red carpet of award shows, they also enjoy doing down-to-earth things and just have a good time.
Watch Young and Iggy walk the red carpet at the 2014 MTV VMA's below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/celebarchive1985
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots