Nick Young And Iggy Azalea Hit The Red Carpet At The 2014 MTV VMA’s
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 26, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' swingman Nick Young accompanied his girlfriend Iggy Azalea at the red carpet of the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). The 2014 MTV VMA was held at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Aug. 24. The basketball star went along with the current trend of matching his date's dress.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Young has shown his swag wearing a Saint Laurent ensemble, according to Up Scale Hype. He donned a collared tuxedo matched with his silver creepers lace-up shoes. His outfit seamlessly matched Iggy's dress, which was a silver Versace dress.
Young wanted to make sure he will be by Iggy's side. He stayed to keep her cosy and warm in the audience and watched her perform her new single featuring Rita Ora at the awards show. The Aussie-born singer-rapper was also nominated in seven different categories, including Video of the Year, Best Female Video, and Best Pop Video for "Fancy." She was also nominated for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, Best Collaboration, and Best Lyric Video for "Problem" with Ariana Grande.
In July, Young has said told Hollywood Life that he fancies doing red carpet duties for Iggy as much as watching her perform on stage. "I will walk the red carpet, but I feel that I will be watching a little bit because I have to judge her on how she dresses, she better be prepared, I am going to be hard on her," Nick said.
It would not be the first time that the couple had walked the red carpet together. They made their red carpet debut at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in May. In July, the pair were also spotted at the red carpet of the 2014 ESPY Awards.
The couple's romance all started on Twitter with the help of the popular hash tag #WomanCrushWednesday. Since then, Young and Iggy have been inseparable. Young said that aside from walking with Iggy on the red carpet of award shows, they also enjoy doing down-to-earth things and just have a good time.
Watch Young and Iggy walk the red carpet at the 2014 MTV VMA's below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/celebarchive1985
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Badly Wants Mayweather vs. Pacquiao At Cowboys Stadium
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies