Nick Young And Iggy Azalea Hit The Red Carpet At The 2014 MTV VMA’s
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 26, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Los Angeles Lakers' swingman Nick Young accompanied his girlfriend Iggy Azalea at the red carpet of the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). The 2014 MTV VMA was held at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Aug. 24. The basketball star went along with the current trend of matching his date's dress.
Iggy Azalea arrives at the 2014 MTV Music Video Awards in Inglewood, California August 24, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Young has shown his swag wearing a Saint Laurent ensemble, according to Up Scale Hype. He donned a collared tuxedo matched with his silver creepers lace-up shoes. His outfit seamlessly matched Iggy's dress, which was a silver Versace dress.
Young wanted to make sure he will be by Iggy's side. He stayed to keep her cosy and warm in the audience and watched her perform her new single featuring Rita Ora at the awards show. The Aussie-born singer-rapper was also nominated in seven different categories, including Video of the Year, Best Female Video, and Best Pop Video for "Fancy." She was also nominated for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, Best Collaboration, and Best Lyric Video for "Problem" with Ariana Grande.
In July, Young has said told Hollywood Life that he fancies doing red carpet duties for Iggy as much as watching her perform on stage. "I will walk the red carpet, but I feel that I will be watching a little bit because I have to judge her on how she dresses, she better be prepared, I am going to be hard on her," Nick said.
It would not be the first time that the couple had walked the red carpet together. They made their red carpet debut at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in May. In July, the pair were also spotted at the red carpet of the 2014 ESPY Awards.
The couple's romance all started on Twitter with the help of the popular hash tag #WomanCrushWednesday. Since then, Young and Iggy have been inseparable. Young said that aside from walking with Iggy on the red carpet of award shows, they also enjoy doing down-to-earth things and just have a good time.
Watch Young and Iggy walk the red carpet at the 2014 MTV VMA's below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/celebarchive1985
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues