‘America’s Next Top Model: Guys & Girls’ (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 Spoilers, Recap: Final 14 Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | August 26, 2014 12:48 PM EST
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) is back with its second cycle featuring male and female contestants together. CW's reality talent show's Cycle 21 (2014) premiered on Aug. 18, 2014. Tyra Banks returned as a host and a judge of the show along with Kelly Cutrone and J.Alexander. The photographer Yu Tsai is the show's creative director. The show aired its second episode on Aug. 25, 2014. Here is a detailed recap of "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance." [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance." Read at your own risk.
The contestant who wins the show will claim prizes including a contract with NEXT Model Management and a US$ 100,000 assignment with Guess. The winning contestant will also feature in Nylon magazine.
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got The Second Chance" Challenges Recap
"America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance" featured a subway challenge and a photoshoot. This week photographer Franco Lacosta along with Yu Tsai did the photoshoot of the contestants.
This week's challenge challenged the contestants to model in costumes for the four seasons in restricted time while they are on a train that stops at four stations. They needed to be quick in changing the costume so that they can get into the train.
Most of the contestants were left behind. Lenox Tillman fails to get on the train and Mirjana Puhar gets dismissed from the competition. At the end of the challenge, only Danny and Matthew Smith were still in the train. Later, the winner of the subway challenge was declared and the winning contestant was Matthew Smith.
The second task of the week is a beach photoshoot where the contestants are welcomed by Kelly Cutrone. They meet the famous photographer Yu Tsai who issued a warning to the contestants.
The photo shoot began with Matthew. The photographer was not at all impressed by the model's style. The show featured frequent discussions about who the contestants like and dislike. The photo shoot ends with a group photo at the beach.
'America's Next Top Model: Guys And Girls' (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance" Elimination Recap
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) Cycle 21 Episode 2 results were announced by Tyra Banks.
Those who were eliminated from the competition are Danny, Jamie Rae, Josh, Lindsay, L'meese, Mark, Olay and Zaquan.
The Final 14 are: Chantelle, Will, Mirjana, Keith, Kari, Matthew, Lenox, Ben, Romeo, Ivy, Raelia, Shei, Denzel and Adam.
'America's Next Top Model: Guys And Girls' (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) will return with Episode 3 "The Girl Who's a Player" on Sept. 1, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar