‘America’s Next Top Model: Guys & Girls’ (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 Spoilers, Recap: Final 14 Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | August 26, 2014 12:48 PM EST
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) is back with its second cycle featuring male and female contestants together. CW's reality talent show's Cycle 21 (2014) premiered on Aug. 18, 2014. Tyra Banks returned as a host and a judge of the show along with Kelly Cutrone and J.Alexander. The photographer Yu Tsai is the show's creative director. The show aired its second episode on Aug. 25, 2014. Here is a detailed recap of "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance." [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance." Read at your own risk.
The contestant who wins the show will claim prizes including a contract with NEXT Model Management and a US$ 100,000 assignment with Guess. The winning contestant will also feature in Nylon magazine.
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got The Second Chance" Challenges Recap
"America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance" featured a subway challenge and a photoshoot. This week photographer Franco Lacosta along with Yu Tsai did the photoshoot of the contestants.
This week's challenge challenged the contestants to model in costumes for the four seasons in restricted time while they are on a train that stops at four stations. They needed to be quick in changing the costume so that they can get into the train.
Most of the contestants were left behind. Lenox Tillman fails to get on the train and Mirjana Puhar gets dismissed from the competition. At the end of the challenge, only Danny and Matthew Smith were still in the train. Later, the winner of the subway challenge was declared and the winning contestant was Matthew Smith.
The second task of the week is a beach photoshoot where the contestants are welcomed by Kelly Cutrone. They meet the famous photographer Yu Tsai who issued a warning to the contestants.
The photo shoot began with Matthew. The photographer was not at all impressed by the model's style. The show featured frequent discussions about who the contestants like and dislike. The photo shoot ends with a group photo at the beach.
'America's Next Top Model: Guys And Girls' (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance" Elimination Recap
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) Cycle 21 Episode 2 results were announced by Tyra Banks.
Those who were eliminated from the competition are Danny, Jamie Rae, Josh, Lindsay, L'meese, Mark, Olay and Zaquan.
The Final 14 are: Chantelle, Will, Mirjana, Keith, Kari, Matthew, Lenox, Ben, Romeo, Ivy, Raelia, Shei, Denzel and Adam.
'America's Next Top Model: Guys And Girls' (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) will return with Episode 3 "The Girl Who's a Player" on Sept. 1, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet