‘America’s Next Top Model: Guys & Girls’ (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 Spoilers, Recap: Final 14 Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | August 26, 2014 12:48 PM EST
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) is back with its second cycle featuring male and female contestants together. CW's reality talent show's Cycle 21 (2014) premiered on Aug. 18, 2014. Tyra Banks returned as a host and a judge of the show along with Kelly Cutrone and J.Alexander. The photographer Yu Tsai is the show's creative director. The show aired its second episode on Aug. 25, 2014. Here is a detailed recap of "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance." [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance." Read at your own risk.
The contestant who wins the show will claim prizes including a contract with NEXT Model Management and a US$ 100,000 assignment with Guess. The winning contestant will also feature in Nylon magazine.
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got The Second Chance" Challenges Recap
"America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls" (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance" featured a subway challenge and a photoshoot. This week photographer Franco Lacosta along with Yu Tsai did the photoshoot of the contestants.
This week's challenge challenged the contestants to model in costumes for the four seasons in restricted time while they are on a train that stops at four stations. They needed to be quick in changing the costume so that they can get into the train.
Most of the contestants were left behind. Lenox Tillman fails to get on the train and Mirjana Puhar gets dismissed from the competition. At the end of the challenge, only Danny and Matthew Smith were still in the train. Later, the winner of the subway challenge was declared and the winning contestant was Matthew Smith.
The second task of the week is a beach photoshoot where the contestants are welcomed by Kelly Cutrone. They meet the famous photographer Yu Tsai who issued a warning to the contestants.
The photo shoot began with Matthew. The photographer was not at all impressed by the model's style. The show featured frequent discussions about who the contestants like and dislike. The photo shoot ends with a group photo at the beach.
'America's Next Top Model: Guys And Girls' (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) Episode 2 "The Guy Who Got the Second Chance" Elimination Recap
"America's Next Top Model" (ANTM) Cycle 21 Episode 2 results were announced by Tyra Banks.
Those who were eliminated from the competition are Danny, Jamie Rae, Josh, Lindsay, L'meese, Mark, Olay and Zaquan.
The Final 14 are: Chantelle, Will, Mirjana, Keith, Kari, Matthew, Lenox, Ben, Romeo, Ivy, Raelia, Shei, Denzel and Adam.
'America's Next Top Model: Guys And Girls' (ANTM) Cycle 21 (2014) will return with Episode 3 "The Girl Who's a Player" on Sept. 1, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon