LG G2 Mini vs. iPhone 4S Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 26, 2014 12:25 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G2 Mini or the iPhone 4S, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A customer holds up an Apple iPhone 5 (L) and iPhone 4s (R) during an exclusive sale by Belgian operator Mobistar in Brussels September 28, 2012. The iPhone 5 mobile phone is officially on sale in Belgium on Saturday. The exclusive sale was by invitation only. REUTERS/Yves Herman
Display and Design
The LG G2 Mini comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The iPhone 4S comes with a 3.5-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 640 x 960 pixels. The iPhone 4S is the clear winner in this category with 330 ppi pixels display density compared to the 234 ppi pixels display density on the G2 Mini.
The LG G2 Mini measures 129.6 x 66 x 9.8 mm and weighs 121 grams. The iPhone 4S is comparatively smaller, narrower and heavier. The device measures 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm and weighs 140 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G2 Mini is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with an 8 GB internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The iPhone 4S is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core Cortex A9 processor and Apple A5 chipset. It comes in 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The LG G2 Mini runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The iPhone 4S runs on the iOS 5 operating system, which can be upgraded to the iOS 7 version. The device has 512 MB of RAM. In terms of computing power, the G2 Mini is the clear winner.
The LG G2 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The iPhone 4S sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The LG G2 Mini comes with a Li-Ion 2440 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G. The iPhone 4S comes with a non-removable Li-Po 1432 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 8 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The LG G2 Mini with 8 GB of internal memory is priced at around AU $259.95 and the iPhone 4S 8 GB internal memory variant is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
LG G3 Beat vs LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Meet 3 New 'Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions And Legendary Rayquaza
- ‘Minecraft’ Buyout By Microsoft Complete as Mojang's Notch Says His Farewell
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date