Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased In A Video As Galaxy Alpha A-Series Gets Spotted
By Gel Galang | August 26, 2014 10:28 AM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the most awaited devices expected to debut sometime in September during the IFA in Berlin. And even though Samsung is not yet talking about the device, there have been a number of teasers that could be viewed as a confirmation of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
The latest teaser shows was spotted by GSM Arena, where the company asks if fans are "Ready to Note?" alongside the Sept. 3 date.
Android Authority also notes another video that teases the S Pen for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The video shows off how Samsung pioneered the S Pen and how it has become integrated in the way that people make use of their devices. From playing games to writing notes, the S Pen's various uses are showcased in the video.
Check out the newest teaser from Samsung below and better mark those calendars for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Another potential reveal this side of Samsung could be the A-series, which would serve as a follow-up to what the Samsung Galaxy Alpha has started--a lineup with a metallic design, decent specs and a large screen.
SamMobile has received word from tipsters that the South Korean company may be looking at announcing the Samsung Galaxy Alpha A-series in the coming weeks. Some of the details even include three devices being part of the lineup, namely the SM-A300, the SM-A500 and the SM-A700.
In fact, the source adds that the SM-A500 has already been confirmed by way of a listing on the Samsung official website, complete with a confirmation of the HD resolution and Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out of the box.
The most interesting part of this is that, since the A-series will take after the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, the upcoming devices may have a metal frame to give their build a more premium appeal.
The rumoured Samsung Galaxy Alpha A-series may be Samsung's way of tapping the premium market, especially after it has been associated with its plastic build for so long. According to SamMobile, tipsters did mention that the launch of the A-series will be sometimes in the third quarter of the year. This gives hope that the IFA in Berlin will be even more colourful, in case the A-series debuts in September.
Check out the link above to see the alleged SM-A500 in the code of the official Samsung website.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report