Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Teased In A Video As Galaxy Alpha A-Series Gets Spotted
By Gel Galang | August 26, 2014 10:28 AM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the most awaited devices expected to debut sometime in September during the IFA in Berlin. And even though Samsung is not yet talking about the device, there have been a number of teasers that could be viewed as a confirmation of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
A sales assistant holding Samsung Electronics' Galaxy 5 smartphone (L) and Apple Inc's iPhone 5 smartphone (R) poses for photographs at a store in Seoul July 16, 2014.
The latest teaser shows was spotted by GSM Arena, where the company asks if fans are "Ready to Note?" alongside the Sept. 3 date.
Android Authority also notes another video that teases the S Pen for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The video shows off how Samsung pioneered the S Pen and how it has become integrated in the way that people make use of their devices. From playing games to writing notes, the S Pen's various uses are showcased in the video.
Check out the newest teaser from Samsung below and better mark those calendars for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Another potential reveal this side of Samsung could be the A-series, which would serve as a follow-up to what the Samsung Galaxy Alpha has started--a lineup with a metallic design, decent specs and a large screen.
SamMobile has received word from tipsters that the South Korean company may be looking at announcing the Samsung Galaxy Alpha A-series in the coming weeks. Some of the details even include three devices being part of the lineup, namely the SM-A300, the SM-A500 and the SM-A700.
In fact, the source adds that the SM-A500 has already been confirmed by way of a listing on the Samsung official website, complete with a confirmation of the HD resolution and Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out of the box.
The most interesting part of this is that, since the A-series will take after the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, the upcoming devices may have a metal frame to give their build a more premium appeal.
The rumoured Samsung Galaxy Alpha A-series may be Samsung's way of tapping the premium market, especially after it has been associated with its plastic build for so long. According to SamMobile, tipsters did mention that the launch of the A-series will be sometimes in the third quarter of the year. This gives hope that the IFA in Berlin will be even more colourful, in case the A-series debuts in September.
Check out the link above to see the alleged SM-A500 in the code of the official Samsung website.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions