‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Kurt Sutter Breaking Episode 10 & 11, Nero & Wendy’s Interesting Friendship
By Riza Ornos | August 26, 2014 10:23 AM EST
With the final season of "Sons of Anarchy" kicking off in less than two weeks, series creator Kurt Sutter is both tired and excited for concluding SAMCRO's saga. Recently turned in episode eight, Sutter revealed, in his recent interview, that he is breaking the story through episode 10 and episode 11 and still observing what works and doesn't work on the final episode.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
"I work pretty close to the edge here. I don't like to write too much in advance," Sutter told The Verge Carl Franzen. "We've the broken story through episode 10 or episode 11. But I like to really see things in post [production], to see how episodes land and see how relationships work out, rather than writing all the scripts and seeing what works and doesn't work. I let that [the first few finished episodes] inform me. What new characters are popping? What relationships are developing?"
The highly anticipated season finale is scheduled to pick up 10 days after Tara's death and Jax is back in prison for parole violation. Even from the grave, Tara's tragic murder looms heavy over everyone close to the motorcycle club especially for Gemma, who is responsible for putting a meat fork on her head.
With the body count piling up and Jax (Charlie Hunnam) vowing vengeance for his wife's death, season 7 is going to be dark with a whole lot of bloodshed. Based on some spoilers, two of the club members will not make it to the final ride and Juice (Theo Rossi) is expected by fans to be on top of the hit list after helping Gemma in disposing all evidence that could tie her up for Tara's murder.
Played by Katey Sagal, the SAMCRO's matriarch will form an unusual friendship with unlikely people as she turns on them support. She will even play nice and motherly to Wendy, who got the custody of her grandsons.
Now with new characters walking on the streets of Charming, the tattooed showrunner revealed that Nero (Jimmy Smith) and Wendy (Drea de Matteo) are forming an interesting friendship. Back as a season regular, "The Sopranos" star will reprise her role as Abel's mom as she assumed the responsibility of Jax's two sons.
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 will kick off on Sept. 9 on FX.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’