‘Batman V Superman': Set Photos Show Superman Major Fight, Destruction Scene
By Tanya Diente | August 26, 2014 10:16 AM EST
"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" has been receiving so much hype lately with recent reveals of possible plot details and set photos. Ahead of its much-anticipated release on March 25, 2016, another bunch of leaked images have made the rounds on the Internet, which reportedly reveal a major fight scene in the movie.
An anti-government demonstrator dressed as Batman yells slogans accompanied by passengers on a bus, during a protest against the 2014 World Cup in Rio de Janeiro June 12, 2014. Placard reads "We want to be the champions in healthcare, education and not just in football."
According to batman-news, a source claimed some scenes for the Zack Snyder-directed movie will be filmed in Washington, D.C. The site linked this claim to a possible major fight scene that would happen in the city.
Back in July, the cast and crew of "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" reportedly headed to one of its big Detroit studios to film. The major fight scene is believed to involve Superman and the United States Capitol building in Washington D.C. This possible movie spoiler is backed up with photos courtesy of Word Press user bananadoc (see photos from video below). Set photos reveal a lineup of Capitol Hill Taxis, Metro D.C. Police cars, and the local metrobus. The site also previously revealed some photos showcasing the destruction in the city.
Batman-news claims the fight scene picks up its story from the end scene of "Man of Steel." Superman would have to take the blame cast on him by the people for all the destructions and deaths that happened during his fight with General Zod. If it weren't for Superman's presence in Washington, the villain would never have landed on Earth.
Geektyrant speculates that while Superman faces the political committee in the Capitol for a hearing, the film's villain would attack and cause another massive destruction. The superhero would have to again save the day.
In related news, a previous report from International Business Times claims Bruce Wayne will show his interest on the physical sport of mixed martial arts in "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice."
A source revealed the production team filmed some scenes in Detroit's Masonic Temple last week. The large kitchen in the temple, which is commonly used for wedding receptions, parties and other celebrations, was transformed into a fighting ring and a bar. The underground fighting arena reportedly sparks "Fight Club" reimagining.
According to the movie insider, the MMA scene shows the billionaire Bruce Wayne mingling with a bunch of men as they bet on the possible outcome of an ongoing fight. Then the cape crusader heads over to a bar to have a conversation with an anonymous character.
"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" stars Ben Affleck as (Batman), Henry Cavill (Superman) and Gal Gadot (Wonderwoman) among others.
Source: YouTube/geek2 Cosmic
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2