Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Part Ways With Long-Time Publicist Jill Fritzo
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 26, 2014 9:47 AM EST
Kris Jenner has a lot more on her plate now that her daughters Kourtney and Khloe have dropped their previous PR firm and are now moving their business in with Jenner Communications. The Kardashian sisters used to have their PR concerns handled by Publicist Jill Fritzo. She also formerly handled PR for Kim Kardashian as well as Kris Jenner and Rob Kardashian.
TV personality Kim Kardashian (R) and her sister Kourtney walk in the street as they visit fashion shops in Paris May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
Late in September 2013, Kim had opted to stop working with Fritzo and instead brought her business to Ina Treciokas of Slate PR according to a report by the New York Daily News. Kris Jenner and Rob Kardashian have also since dropped the services of Fritzo and have been handling their own PR through Jenner Communications via their business director Jennifer Stith.
This time, Kourtney and Khloe have followed suit and are also keeping the business in the family by having their PR concerns handled by their mother's company. The move comes in just after a row between Khloe and Kris was aired on an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" where Khloe threatened to fire Kris as her manager.
In the series, Khloe confronted Kris about a radio interview that Kris had booked and Khloe accused Kris of not following through with her work. Khloe checked the questions for the upcoming interview and saw that the first few questions were about her marriage and relationship. Khloe is undergoing a divorce with estranged husband Lamar Odom and she freaked out when she saw the questions. She complained to her mother that those were the topics that she had specifically asked not to be allowed in her upcoming interviews and she was very angry that Kris was not able to handle it.
Kris retorted that while she is the manager, the PR is not handled by her. She also explained that she does have all of her children's best interests at heart and she is not focusing on one more than the others. The two later reconciled with Kris promising to focus more on Khloe after her sisters Kim and Kourtney also spoke to Kris about the problem. With this new development of having the PR work done in-house, it seems that Kris Jenner will be taking a more hands-on approach to Khloe and Kourtney's publicity materials. However, it is still possible that the arrangement with Jenner Communications is temporary and the sisters may enlist the services of another PR firm just like their sister Kim.
"We are very proud of the work we've done for the Kardashian family over the years." said Fritzo. She had been an integral part of the team that handled the press work for plethora of controversies that the Kardashian-Jenner clan had gone through over the years including new relationships and failed marriages.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft