MTV VMA 2014: Kim Kardashian Shows Major Cleavage In Short Dress At Awards Night, Gets Checked Out By Usher [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 9:32 AM EST
Kim Kardashian was dressed to impress everyone at the Sunday night MTV Video Music Awards 2014 in Los Angeles. The 33-year-old showed a lot of skin as she walked the red carpet in a plunging gown that had its neckline extended down to her navel.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
Kim posted a lot of pictures on her Instagram account as she dressed for the gala event. The wife of rapper Kanye West chose to let her hair fall in lose waves over her shoulders as she stepped out in her thigh high printed dress. Kim kept her make-up simple and basic with nude lips and a hint of blush on her cheeks. The reality star highlighted her breasts in the choice of dress she made for the red carpet.
The sexy star had lot of admirers on the red carpet and artist Usher was one of them. The singer was found to be "oogling" at Kim Kardashian's famous bums at the red carpet, revealed USA Magazine. The website has posted a picture of the "Give It To You" singer standing at Kim's behind as she poses for the camera. Check it out here.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star was also one of the presenters at the Awards night and did her job wonderfully as she introduced singer Sam Smith for his on stage performance.
"Sometimes you hear a voice and know it's special. The next performer has one of those voices. Artists to watch nominee, my friend, Sam Smith. He's on piano," Kim said her lines perfectly on stage as she introduced the "Stay With Me" singer.
Later the mommy to North West was seen enjoying Sam's performance along with her half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner. The reality star and her sisters stood up and sang the lyrics to the song "Stay With Me" as Sam performed. Kim first met Sam at the Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show on Aug 4.
Meanwhile Kendall and Kylie Jenner both decided to wear all black outfits for the MTV Awards night. Kendall opted to wear a sheer black top with flared pants that highlighted her long legs and her really slim waist. The 18-year-old model left her hair straight and her make-up nude. Her younger sister Kylie too opted for a black gown with a really high side slit. The 17-year-old exposed her left leg and some cleavage as she walked the red carpet with her sisters. Check out their picture here.
Source: youtube.com/Tag Social
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine