Jennifer Lopez Stuns In Very Revealing Shimmery Gown at MTV VMA 2014, Tells Chelsea She Wants to Remarry [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 26, 2014 8:52 AM EST
Jennifer Lopez is 45-years-old but still looks as great as she use to when she started her career. The mother of two children stunned everyone by showing off oodles of skin in a skimpy outfit at the recent MTV Video Music Awards 2014 red carpet appearance.
Singer Jennifer Lopez performs on ABC television's "Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series" in New York City's Central Park
J Lo wore a glittering dress with a very high slit that showed off her well toned legs. The singer and actress with an envious figure also exposed a lot of her mid riff and breasts when she hit the red carpet alone at the event. Her famous derrière was also put on public display in the tight fitting shimmering gown. Check out the picture here.
The "Waiting for Tonight" singer let her blonde mane fall straight to her shoulders and chose to highlight only her eyes in the frosted make-up. Lopez carried a matching silver clutch in one hand and completed her look by wearing equally shimmering heels.
The singer who has been divorced three times from various partners recently revealed on talk show "Chelsea Lately" that all the bitter experiences in her married life have still not shook her faith in the institution. Given a chance, the singer would like to get married again. "Why not?" Lopez asked Chelsea Handler when she popped her the question. See video below.
Lopez first got married way back in 1997 to chef Ojani Noa but their marriage lasted only one year and the couple got divorced the very next year. Her second marriage happened with then back-up dancer Cris Judd in 2001 and the couple separated in 2003. Her longest relationship was with fellow Latin singer Marc Anthony to whom she got married in 2004. Marc and Jennifer have twin children Emme Maribel and Maximilian Muniz, who are now six-years-old. However, the couple got divorced in 2011.
The sexy singer has also dated actor actor Ben Affleck, singer Sean Combs, choreographer Casper Smart and even dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy recently. She told Chelsea that she loves to be in a relationship and does not plan anything. "I'm not one to whore around and stuff like that, that's not my thing....I just go on a connection with a person. I don't really plan things out, they just happen," revealed the singer during the interview.
Source: youtube.com/CDS Hollywood Insight
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage