Transfer News: Leeds United Signs Denmark’s Casper Sloth
By Justin Noel Cudaihl | August 26, 2014 4:14 AM EST
Leeds United has acquired Danish midfielder Casper Sloth luring him away from AGF Aarhus in an undisclosed deal that will run for three years.
The Leeds United official Twitter account made the confirmation on Monday:
— Leeds United FC (@LUFC) August 25, 2014
DONE DEAL: Casper Sloth joins from AGF Aarhus for an undisclosed fee and is subject to international clearance #lufc — Leeds United FC (@LUFC) August 25, 2014
The 22-year-old Sloth will be joining the English Football League Championship squad which is currently struggling with 1 win against 3 losses in 4 matches so far. The attacking midfielder made five league goals in 31 games for AGF Aarhus in the 2013-2014 season.
Sloth reportedly signed for a £600,000 deal with Leeds and will use the No. 33 jersey for the 2014-2015 season. Even at a young age, Sloth, who is from Aarhus, Denmark, is considered one of the best players for his country making the national team debut in November 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues