Kim Kardashian's New Reality Show ' Young Bosses' To Make Way For Young Entrepreneurs
By Sonalee singh | August 26, 2014 12:08 AM EST
Kim Kardashian is set to redefine the reality TV with her new show "Young Bosses". The elegant and poised beauty is said to be teaming up with her friend for the show, which is based on young and upcoming entrepreneurs. The recent issue of "In Touch" Weekly revealed about Kim's intention to start an independent television venture. Kim would be producing the show, according to reports.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Kim has decided that it's time to begin a new career without being under the thumb of her mother," said a Kardashian insider to the magazine, adding, "Kris built a reality TV empire, and now Kim is planning to do the same - without her mother."
Kim has been setting an example for the young magnets, with her series of fashion chains and other business ventures. According to reports, the reality star is expected to visit Australia in September to launch the spring collection of her fashion line, which she started with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
The fashion undertaking of the trio is called Kardashain Kollection and fashion critics have praised it for its spunk and novelty.
Talking about Kim's fashion sense, the 33-year-old delicate beauty recently showed a lot of skin at the MTV VMA's. Kim was seen in a red and black patterned dress, with a plunging neckline.
Kim was at the event to support her husband Kanye West who was nominated for Best Hip Hop Video for "Black Skinhead and was one of the hosts for the award show.
Though Kim was one of the attractions at the red carpet, she admitted recently that her biggest regret has been singing for a 2011 music video "Jam (Turn It Up)".
"But if there's one thing in life that I wish I didn't do ... I don't like it when people kind of dabble into things they shouldn't be," Kardashian told "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen, as quoted by Huffington Post. "And that I don't think I should have. Like, what gave me the right to think I could be a singer? Like, I don't have a good voice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft