Kim Kardashian's New Reality Show ' Young Bosses' To Make Way For Young Entrepreneurs
By Sonalee singh | August 26, 2014 12:08 AM EST
Kim Kardashian is set to redefine the reality TV with her new show "Young Bosses". The elegant and poised beauty is said to be teaming up with her friend for the show, which is based on young and upcoming entrepreneurs. The recent issue of "In Touch" Weekly revealed about Kim's intention to start an independent television venture. Kim would be producing the show, according to reports.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Kim has decided that it's time to begin a new career without being under the thumb of her mother," said a Kardashian insider to the magazine, adding, "Kris built a reality TV empire, and now Kim is planning to do the same - without her mother."
Kim has been setting an example for the young magnets, with her series of fashion chains and other business ventures. According to reports, the reality star is expected to visit Australia in September to launch the spring collection of her fashion line, which she started with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
The fashion undertaking of the trio is called Kardashain Kollection and fashion critics have praised it for its spunk and novelty.
Talking about Kim's fashion sense, the 33-year-old delicate beauty recently showed a lot of skin at the MTV VMA's. Kim was seen in a red and black patterned dress, with a plunging neckline.
Kim was at the event to support her husband Kanye West who was nominated for Best Hip Hop Video for "Black Skinhead and was one of the hosts for the award show.
Though Kim was one of the attractions at the red carpet, she admitted recently that her biggest regret has been singing for a 2011 music video "Jam (Turn It Up)".
"But if there's one thing in life that I wish I didn't do ... I don't like it when people kind of dabble into things they shouldn't be," Kardashian told "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen, as quoted by Huffington Post. "And that I don't think I should have. Like, what gave me the right to think I could be a singer? Like, I don't have a good voice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone