Kim Kardashian's New Reality Show ' Young Bosses' To Make Way For Young Entrepreneurs
By Sonalee singh | August 26, 2014 12:08 AM EST
Kim Kardashian is set to redefine the reality TV with her new show "Young Bosses". The elegant and poised beauty is said to be teaming up with her friend for the show, which is based on young and upcoming entrepreneurs. The recent issue of "In Touch" Weekly revealed about Kim's intention to start an independent television venture. Kim would be producing the show, according to reports.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Kim has decided that it's time to begin a new career without being under the thumb of her mother," said a Kardashian insider to the magazine, adding, "Kris built a reality TV empire, and now Kim is planning to do the same - without her mother."
Kim has been setting an example for the young magnets, with her series of fashion chains and other business ventures. According to reports, the reality star is expected to visit Australia in September to launch the spring collection of her fashion line, which she started with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
The fashion undertaking of the trio is called Kardashain Kollection and fashion critics have praised it for its spunk and novelty.
Talking about Kim's fashion sense, the 33-year-old delicate beauty recently showed a lot of skin at the MTV VMA's. Kim was seen in a red and black patterned dress, with a plunging neckline.
Kim was at the event to support her husband Kanye West who was nominated for Best Hip Hop Video for "Black Skinhead and was one of the hosts for the award show.
Though Kim was one of the attractions at the red carpet, she admitted recently that her biggest regret has been singing for a 2011 music video "Jam (Turn It Up)".
"But if there's one thing in life that I wish I didn't do ... I don't like it when people kind of dabble into things they shouldn't be," Kardashian told "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen, as quoted by Huffington Post. "And that I don't think I should have. Like, what gave me the right to think I could be a singer? Like, I don't have a good voice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu