Kim Kardashian's New Reality Show ' Young Bosses' To Make Way For Young Entrepreneurs
By Sonalee singh | August 26, 2014 12:08 AM EST
Kim Kardashian is set to redefine the reality TV with her new show "Young Bosses". The elegant and poised beauty is said to be teaming up with her friend for the show, which is based on young and upcoming entrepreneurs. The recent issue of "In Touch" Weekly revealed about Kim's intention to start an independent television venture. Kim would be producing the show, according to reports.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Kim has decided that it's time to begin a new career without being under the thumb of her mother," said a Kardashian insider to the magazine, adding, "Kris built a reality TV empire, and now Kim is planning to do the same - without her mother."
Kim has been setting an example for the young magnets, with her series of fashion chains and other business ventures. According to reports, the reality star is expected to visit Australia in September to launch the spring collection of her fashion line, which she started with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
The fashion undertaking of the trio is called Kardashain Kollection and fashion critics have praised it for its spunk and novelty.
Talking about Kim's fashion sense, the 33-year-old delicate beauty recently showed a lot of skin at the MTV VMA's. Kim was seen in a red and black patterned dress, with a plunging neckline.
Kim was at the event to support her husband Kanye West who was nominated for Best Hip Hop Video for "Black Skinhead and was one of the hosts for the award show.
Though Kim was one of the attractions at the red carpet, she admitted recently that her biggest regret has been singing for a 2011 music video "Jam (Turn It Up)".
"But if there's one thing in life that I wish I didn't do ... I don't like it when people kind of dabble into things they shouldn't be," Kardashian told "Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen, as quoted by Huffington Post. "And that I don't think I should have. Like, what gave me the right to think I could be a singer? Like, I don't have a good voice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles