Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Hair Care Line Photo Shoot
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 11:15 PM EST
The summer is all set to say goodbye and with fall just around the corner, the Kardashian-Jenner marketing machine is in full swing, with the release of several new collections. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently did a photo-shoot for their upcoming hair care line, which features styling tools and styling products, called "Kardashian Hair."
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe will be sharing some of their hair styling tools that they use to keep their famous tresses look picture-perfect and camera-ready. The new line is expected to have blow driers, curling irons and flat irons as well as styling aids such as volumising foam and dry shampoo. Women's Wear Daily reports that the hair care line and styling tool range will be produced in partnership with Farouk Systems Inc.
Last week, the sisters shared some photos and videos from behind the scenes of their shoot, presumably to promote the hair care line. Khloe posted a video of herself clutching a white shirt and doing a peek-a-boo motion while holding it up and down to reveal her very low cut, cleavage-revealing black dress. She captioned it: "On set of our @kbeautyhair campaign shoot! Got to love my glam Gods @1maryphillips @jenatkinhair"
Meanwhile, Kourtney posted a rare selfie while she was also all-glammed up for the photo shoot and said: "On set at the @kbeautyhair photo shoot today! Glam party with @makeupmatthew #petersavic. Styling party with @lesliefremar. #gillesbensimon."
Kim also posted her own behind the scenes selfie showing her intensely red lips. Her hair was styled in waves and gathered to the side giving her a vintage look. She also thanked her team in the caption: "Good day on set today with my sisters! Glam by my dream team @makeupbymario @mrchrismcmillan"
The release of the hair styling line comes at the heels of the release of the latest range of ULTA tanning products called "Kardashian Sun-Kissed," which the sisters were promoting during summer. They already have a successful make-up line which came out in 2012 called "Kardashian Beauty." The sisters have also made their "Kardashian Essentials" collection available that features hosiery and shape wear. They also have a long-running collaboration with SEARS Department Store for the "Kardahisn Kollection" clothing and shoe lines. With the birth of the next generation of Kqrdashian-Jenner kids, the sisters have also paired up with "Babies R Us" for a line of kid's wear that are now available in stores as well as online.
Meanwhile, younger sister Kendall and Kylie Jenner have also released their own fashion collection for fall with PacSun for clothes and Madden Girl for shoes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS