Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Hair Care Line Photo Shoot
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 11:15 PM EST
The summer is all set to say goodbye and with fall just around the corner, the Kardashian-Jenner marketing machine is in full swing, with the release of several new collections. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently did a photo-shoot for their upcoming hair care line, which features styling tools and styling products, called "Kardashian Hair."
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe will be sharing some of their hair styling tools that they use to keep their famous tresses look picture-perfect and camera-ready. The new line is expected to have blow driers, curling irons and flat irons as well as styling aids such as volumising foam and dry shampoo. Women's Wear Daily reports that the hair care line and styling tool range will be produced in partnership with Farouk Systems Inc.
Last week, the sisters shared some photos and videos from behind the scenes of their shoot, presumably to promote the hair care line. Khloe posted a video of herself clutching a white shirt and doing a peek-a-boo motion while holding it up and down to reveal her very low cut, cleavage-revealing black dress. She captioned it: "On set of our @kbeautyhair campaign shoot! Got to love my glam Gods @1maryphillips @jenatkinhair"
Meanwhile, Kourtney posted a rare selfie while she was also all-glammed up for the photo shoot and said: "On set at the @kbeautyhair photo shoot today! Glam party with @makeupmatthew #petersavic. Styling party with @lesliefremar. #gillesbensimon."
Kim also posted her own behind the scenes selfie showing her intensely red lips. Her hair was styled in waves and gathered to the side giving her a vintage look. She also thanked her team in the caption: "Good day on set today with my sisters! Glam by my dream team @makeupbymario @mrchrismcmillan"
The release of the hair styling line comes at the heels of the release of the latest range of ULTA tanning products called "Kardashian Sun-Kissed," which the sisters were promoting during summer. They already have a successful make-up line which came out in 2012 called "Kardashian Beauty." The sisters have also made their "Kardashian Essentials" collection available that features hosiery and shape wear. They also have a long-running collaboration with SEARS Department Store for the "Kardahisn Kollection" clothing and shoe lines. With the birth of the next generation of Kqrdashian-Jenner kids, the sisters have also paired up with "Babies R Us" for a line of kid's wear that are now available in stores as well as online.
Meanwhile, younger sister Kendall and Kylie Jenner have also released their own fashion collection for fall with PacSun for clothes and Madden Girl for shoes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM