Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Hair Care Line Photo Shoot
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 11:15 PM EST
The summer is all set to say goodbye and with fall just around the corner, the Kardashian-Jenner marketing machine is in full swing, with the release of several new collections. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently did a photo-shoot for their upcoming hair care line, which features styling tools and styling products, called "Kardashian Hair."
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe will be sharing some of their hair styling tools that they use to keep their famous tresses look picture-perfect and camera-ready. The new line is expected to have blow driers, curling irons and flat irons as well as styling aids such as volumising foam and dry shampoo. Women's Wear Daily reports that the hair care line and styling tool range will be produced in partnership with Farouk Systems Inc.
Last week, the sisters shared some photos and videos from behind the scenes of their shoot, presumably to promote the hair care line. Khloe posted a video of herself clutching a white shirt and doing a peek-a-boo motion while holding it up and down to reveal her very low cut, cleavage-revealing black dress. She captioned it: "On set of our @kbeautyhair campaign shoot! Got to love my glam Gods @1maryphillips @jenatkinhair"
Meanwhile, Kourtney posted a rare selfie while she was also all-glammed up for the photo shoot and said: "On set at the @kbeautyhair photo shoot today! Glam party with @makeupmatthew #petersavic. Styling party with @lesliefremar. #gillesbensimon."
Kim also posted her own behind the scenes selfie showing her intensely red lips. Her hair was styled in waves and gathered to the side giving her a vintage look. She also thanked her team in the caption: "Good day on set today with my sisters! Glam by my dream team @makeupbymario @mrchrismcmillan"
The release of the hair styling line comes at the heels of the release of the latest range of ULTA tanning products called "Kardashian Sun-Kissed," which the sisters were promoting during summer. They already have a successful make-up line which came out in 2012 called "Kardashian Beauty." The sisters have also made their "Kardashian Essentials" collection available that features hosiery and shape wear. They also have a long-running collaboration with SEARS Department Store for the "Kardahisn Kollection" clothing and shoe lines. With the birth of the next generation of Kqrdashian-Jenner kids, the sisters have also paired up with "Babies R Us" for a line of kid's wear that are now available in stores as well as online.
Meanwhile, younger sister Kendall and Kylie Jenner have also released their own fashion collection for fall with PacSun for clothes and Madden Girl for shoes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build