Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Hair Care Line Photo Shoot
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 11:15 PM EST
The summer is all set to say goodbye and with fall just around the corner, the Kardashian-Jenner marketing machine is in full swing, with the release of several new collections. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently did a photo-shoot for their upcoming hair care line, which features styling tools and styling products, called "Kardashian Hair."
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe will be sharing some of their hair styling tools that they use to keep their famous tresses look picture-perfect and camera-ready. The new line is expected to have blow driers, curling irons and flat irons as well as styling aids such as volumising foam and dry shampoo. Women's Wear Daily reports that the hair care line and styling tool range will be produced in partnership with Farouk Systems Inc.
Last week, the sisters shared some photos and videos from behind the scenes of their shoot, presumably to promote the hair care line. Khloe posted a video of herself clutching a white shirt and doing a peek-a-boo motion while holding it up and down to reveal her very low cut, cleavage-revealing black dress. She captioned it: "On set of our @kbeautyhair campaign shoot! Got to love my glam Gods @1maryphillips @jenatkinhair"
Meanwhile, Kourtney posted a rare selfie while she was also all-glammed up for the photo shoot and said: "On set at the @kbeautyhair photo shoot today! Glam party with @makeupmatthew #petersavic. Styling party with @lesliefremar. #gillesbensimon."
Kim also posted her own behind the scenes selfie showing her intensely red lips. Her hair was styled in waves and gathered to the side giving her a vintage look. She also thanked her team in the caption: "Good day on set today with my sisters! Glam by my dream team @makeupbymario @mrchrismcmillan"
The release of the hair styling line comes at the heels of the release of the latest range of ULTA tanning products called "Kardashian Sun-Kissed," which the sisters were promoting during summer. They already have a successful make-up line which came out in 2012 called "Kardashian Beauty." The sisters have also made their "Kardashian Essentials" collection available that features hosiery and shape wear. They also have a long-running collaboration with SEARS Department Store for the "Kardahisn Kollection" clothing and shoe lines. With the birth of the next generation of Kqrdashian-Jenner kids, the sisters have also paired up with "Babies R Us" for a line of kid's wear that are now available in stores as well as online.
Meanwhile, younger sister Kendall and Kylie Jenner have also released their own fashion collection for fall with PacSun for clothes and Madden Girl for shoes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles