Chelsea FC: Hot Blues Physio Eva Carneiro Gets Wet, Performs Ice Bucket Challenge [VIDEO]
By Mark Wayne Eubank | August 25, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Chealsea's hot first-team physiotherapist Eva Carneiro joins the 'Ice Bucket Challenge' craze after Didier Drogba nominated to take on the trending act.
She started off by calling out her nominator, who was obviously responsible for putting her in such a situation.
Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro nominates Branislav Ivanovic, whom she called 'chicken,' to take on the ice bucket challenge
"Didier Drogba, I thought you and I were friends?" she said.
Unlike most of the related videos surfacing, the University of Nottingham School of Medicine alumna took time to encourage viewers to donate to the said cause, while also mentioning another charitable institution that she supports.
"My name is Eva Carneiro and I'm doing the ALS ice bucket challenge. (sic) Two very worthy causes: motor neuron disease and Macmillan Cancer Support," she added.
"I have seen what these charities do first hand, (sic) and are certainly very worthy causes."
"Please donate. I will today."
As for her nominees, she picked out Blues defender Branislav Ivanovic, among others, whom she dared to man up and take on the challenge.
"And on the subject of nominations, I would like to nominate Branislav Ivanovic.
"Branislav, stop being a chicken!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Signs Using Odom’s Surname; Source Reveals Khloe Still ‘Proud’ Of Being Called Mrs. Odom