Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce Looms, Kim Kardashian To Blame--- Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 25, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are reportedly heading for a divorce and the husband's confession about his sexual encounter with Kim Kardashian is reportedly to blame.
Nick Cannon (L) speaks to a reporter while his wife Mariah Carey (2nd R) looks on during the New York film premiere of director Lee Daniels' 'The Butler' at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York August 5, 2013. Carey dislocated her shoulder.
TMZ reports Mariah was embarrassed when her TV host and singer husband revealed on Big Boy's radio show his list of celebrities that he had slept with. The diva is said to be deeply affected that Nick had slept with the "KUWTK" star. Sources told the gossip site that she pestered Nick for weeks. Cannon's revelation could spell the end of his marriage to Mariah Carey.
"He sees the kids but that's the extent of their contact," sources told TMZ.
Nick Cannon also confirmed this to Yahoo. He said he and Mariah "have been living in separate houses for a few months" and denied reports of infidelity as the reason. The singer claimed for now his main focus are his two kids, 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
Sources further told TMZ divorce lawyers are working on the couple's property settlement and custody rights. However, the couple's divorce is said to be imminent.
According to the site, Maria Carey was also upset when Nick Cannon took to the "Howard Stern Show" and said that he didn't sleep with her until they were married. Additionally, sources told the gossip site Mariah feels neglected since her husband is taking on every gig offered to him when they reportedly don't need the money. His involvement with various projects is believed to have made the diva angry since it keeps him away from their children.
However, Nick Cannon reportedly has his own version of the story. Sources said he had enough of Mariah arguing with him about his work ethics. The singer reportedly claimed that he can no longer handle their arguments and his wife has become impossible to deal with because she surrounds herself with "yes men."
Inquisitr adds a source claimed the couple is always fighting and they can no longer stand to be around each other.
"When they spend time together these days, it's just bickering," the source said.
The insider further claimed Mariah seemed to have reportedly given up on their marriage earlier this year and Nick wants out too.
According to Inquisitr, during the radio interview, Nick was asked to give five names of his sexual encounters. He named his wife, Christina Milian, Nicole Scherzinger, Selita Ebanks and lastly Kim Kardashian.
Nick reportedly added that people may have forgotten his 2006 relationship with Kim Kardashian since she's slept with a lot of men since. During their relationship, the site claims Kim was still best known for her sex tape with rapper Ray J. Nick Cannon on the other hand, was still a rising star having appeared in "Drumline" and hosting his own show in MTV.
However, there has been no reported valid proof to confirm the divorce rumours. Yahoo claims Mariah's representative also refuses to comment on her personal life, but confirmed that she is "focusing on her children and her upcoming tour." NIck Cannon has also remained mum about the divorce speculations.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch