‘The Bachelorette’ Update: Andi Dorfman Knew Aaron Murray Before She Met Josh; Was Accused Of Flirting With Fiancé’s Brother
By jaskiran kaur | August 25, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Not too long ago, "Bachelor Nation" fans witnessed a heart-warming proposal on "The Bachelorette" finale and the couple was already plagued by split and cheating rumours. The report swirling around claims that Andi Dorfman has an association with Josh Murray's brother, Aaron Murray even before she met her fiancé.
According to Wetpaint, Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman did not know each other before they met on "The Bachelorette" Season 10. The website notes that though Andi Dorfman never "crossed paths" with Josh Murray, she was connected with Josh's younger brother Aaron Murray through social media network.
"I remember his brother tweeting something at me, and I made one comment being like, 'Oh, my dad's dream has come true, Georgia football!'" Andi Dorfman revealed during an interview with Jezebel Magazine.
The Stir report suggests that Aaron Murray made a contact with Andi Dorfman after he "saw her on Juan Pablo's season of The Bachelor. The media outlet speculates that their association with each other was not "as innocent as it sounds."
At the same time, Celeb Dirty Laundry claims that Andi Dorfman and Aaron Murray are "super close" and the bachelorette is "obsessed with Aaron's career." Meanwhile, the report notes that the Murray brothers "have dated the same girl in the past" referring to Josh Murray's previous girlfriend Brittany McCord.
Recently, Andi Dorfman accompanied Josh to Aaron Murray's NFL game. The bachelorette posted a picture of her showing support to Aaron on Instagram. The photo was captioned: "Touchdown @aaronmurray11 let's go chiefs!!!@joshmurray11"
Earlier, in an interview with Columbia Tribune, Aaron Murray expressed how he feels about Andi Dorfman as his sister-in-law.
"He is excited. He is very happy". Aaron told the publication while talking about his brother.
"It was fun watching him when I got the opportunity to watch on TV. And I have got a future sister-in-law, so I am happy", the younger Murray continued.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray got engaged during the final rose ceremony on "The Bachelorette" and the couple was reportedly planning a spring wedding. While speaking to Jezebel magazine, Andi Dorfman revealed that she would love to exchange vows on May 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar