‘The Bachelorette’ Update: Andi Dorfman Knew Aaron Murray Before She Met Josh; Was Accused Of Flirting With Fiancé’s Brother
By jaskiran kaur | August 25, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Not too long ago, "Bachelor Nation" fans witnessed a heart-warming proposal on "The Bachelorette" finale and the couple was already plagued by split and cheating rumours. The report swirling around claims that Andi Dorfman has an association with Josh Murray's brother, Aaron Murray even before she met her fiancé.
According to Wetpaint, Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman did not know each other before they met on "The Bachelorette" Season 10. The website notes that though Andi Dorfman never "crossed paths" with Josh Murray, she was connected with Josh's younger brother Aaron Murray through social media network.
"I remember his brother tweeting something at me, and I made one comment being like, 'Oh, my dad's dream has come true, Georgia football!'" Andi Dorfman revealed during an interview with Jezebel Magazine.
The Stir report suggests that Aaron Murray made a contact with Andi Dorfman after he "saw her on Juan Pablo's season of The Bachelor. The media outlet speculates that their association with each other was not "as innocent as it sounds."
At the same time, Celeb Dirty Laundry claims that Andi Dorfman and Aaron Murray are "super close" and the bachelorette is "obsessed with Aaron's career." Meanwhile, the report notes that the Murray brothers "have dated the same girl in the past" referring to Josh Murray's previous girlfriend Brittany McCord.
Recently, Andi Dorfman accompanied Josh to Aaron Murray's NFL game. The bachelorette posted a picture of her showing support to Aaron on Instagram. The photo was captioned: "Touchdown @aaronmurray11 let's go chiefs!!!@joshmurray11"
Earlier, in an interview with Columbia Tribune, Aaron Murray expressed how he feels about Andi Dorfman as his sister-in-law.
"He is excited. He is very happy". Aaron told the publication while talking about his brother.
"It was fun watching him when I got the opportunity to watch on TV. And I have got a future sister-in-law, so I am happy", the younger Murray continued.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray got engaged during the final rose ceremony on "The Bachelorette" and the couple was reportedly planning a spring wedding. While speaking to Jezebel magazine, Andi Dorfman revealed that she would love to exchange vows on May 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS