‘The Bachelorette’ Update: Andi Dorfman Knew Aaron Murray Before She Met Josh; Was Accused Of Flirting With Fiancé’s Brother
By jaskiran kaur | August 25, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Not too long ago, "Bachelor Nation" fans witnessed a heart-warming proposal on "The Bachelorette" finale and the couple was already plagued by split and cheating rumours. The report swirling around claims that Andi Dorfman has an association with Josh Murray's brother, Aaron Murray even before she met her fiancé.
According to Wetpaint, Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman did not know each other before they met on "The Bachelorette" Season 10. The website notes that though Andi Dorfman never "crossed paths" with Josh Murray, she was connected with Josh's younger brother Aaron Murray through social media network.
"I remember his brother tweeting something at me, and I made one comment being like, 'Oh, my dad's dream has come true, Georgia football!'" Andi Dorfman revealed during an interview with Jezebel Magazine.
The Stir report suggests that Aaron Murray made a contact with Andi Dorfman after he "saw her on Juan Pablo's season of The Bachelor. The media outlet speculates that their association with each other was not "as innocent as it sounds."
At the same time, Celeb Dirty Laundry claims that Andi Dorfman and Aaron Murray are "super close" and the bachelorette is "obsessed with Aaron's career." Meanwhile, the report notes that the Murray brothers "have dated the same girl in the past" referring to Josh Murray's previous girlfriend Brittany McCord.
Recently, Andi Dorfman accompanied Josh to Aaron Murray's NFL game. The bachelorette posted a picture of her showing support to Aaron on Instagram. The photo was captioned: "Touchdown @aaronmurray11 let's go chiefs!!!@joshmurray11"
Earlier, in an interview with Columbia Tribune, Aaron Murray expressed how he feels about Andi Dorfman as his sister-in-law.
"He is excited. He is very happy". Aaron told the publication while talking about his brother.
"It was fun watching him when I got the opportunity to watch on TV. And I have got a future sister-in-law, so I am happy", the younger Murray continued.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray got engaged during the final rose ceremony on "The Bachelorette" and the couple was reportedly planning a spring wedding. While speaking to Jezebel magazine, Andi Dorfman revealed that she would love to exchange vows on May 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft