‘The Bachelorette’ Update: Andi Dorfman Knew Aaron Murray Before She Met Josh; Was Accused Of Flirting With Fiancé’s Brother
By jaskiran kaur | August 25, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Not too long ago, "Bachelor Nation" fans witnessed a heart-warming proposal on "The Bachelorette" finale and the couple was already plagued by split and cheating rumours. The report swirling around claims that Andi Dorfman has an association with Josh Murray's brother, Aaron Murray even before she met her fiancé.
According to Wetpaint, Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman did not know each other before they met on "The Bachelorette" Season 10. The website notes that though Andi Dorfman never "crossed paths" with Josh Murray, she was connected with Josh's younger brother Aaron Murray through social media network.
"I remember his brother tweeting something at me, and I made one comment being like, 'Oh, my dad's dream has come true, Georgia football!'" Andi Dorfman revealed during an interview with Jezebel Magazine.
The Stir report suggests that Aaron Murray made a contact with Andi Dorfman after he "saw her on Juan Pablo's season of The Bachelor. The media outlet speculates that their association with each other was not "as innocent as it sounds."
At the same time, Celeb Dirty Laundry claims that Andi Dorfman and Aaron Murray are "super close" and the bachelorette is "obsessed with Aaron's career." Meanwhile, the report notes that the Murray brothers "have dated the same girl in the past" referring to Josh Murray's previous girlfriend Brittany McCord.
Recently, Andi Dorfman accompanied Josh to Aaron Murray's NFL game. The bachelorette posted a picture of her showing support to Aaron on Instagram. The photo was captioned: "Touchdown @aaronmurray11 let's go chiefs!!!@joshmurray11"
Earlier, in an interview with Columbia Tribune, Aaron Murray expressed how he feels about Andi Dorfman as his sister-in-law.
"He is excited. He is very happy". Aaron told the publication while talking about his brother.
"It was fun watching him when I got the opportunity to watch on TV. And I have got a future sister-in-law, so I am happy", the younger Murray continued.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray got engaged during the final rose ceremony on "The Bachelorette" and the couple was reportedly planning a spring wedding. While speaking to Jezebel magazine, Andi Dorfman revealed that she would love to exchange vows on May 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia