‘The Bachelorette’ Update: Andi Dorfman Knew Aaron Murray Before She Met Josh; Was Accused Of Flirting With Fiancé’s Brother
By jaskiran kaur | August 25, 2014 4:12 PM EST
Not too long ago, "Bachelor Nation" fans witnessed a heart-warming proposal on "The Bachelorette" finale and the couple was already plagued by split and cheating rumours. The report swirling around claims that Andi Dorfman has an association with Josh Murray's brother, Aaron Murray even before she met her fiancé.
According to Wetpaint, Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman did not know each other before they met on "The Bachelorette" Season 10. The website notes that though Andi Dorfman never "crossed paths" with Josh Murray, she was connected with Josh's younger brother Aaron Murray through social media network.
"I remember his brother tweeting something at me, and I made one comment being like, 'Oh, my dad's dream has come true, Georgia football!'" Andi Dorfman revealed during an interview with Jezebel Magazine.
The Stir report suggests that Aaron Murray made a contact with Andi Dorfman after he "saw her on Juan Pablo's season of The Bachelor. The media outlet speculates that their association with each other was not "as innocent as it sounds."
At the same time, Celeb Dirty Laundry claims that Andi Dorfman and Aaron Murray are "super close" and the bachelorette is "obsessed with Aaron's career." Meanwhile, the report notes that the Murray brothers "have dated the same girl in the past" referring to Josh Murray's previous girlfriend Brittany McCord.
Recently, Andi Dorfman accompanied Josh to Aaron Murray's NFL game. The bachelorette posted a picture of her showing support to Aaron on Instagram. The photo was captioned: "Touchdown @aaronmurray11 let's go chiefs!!!@joshmurray11"
Earlier, in an interview with Columbia Tribune, Aaron Murray expressed how he feels about Andi Dorfman as his sister-in-law.
"He is excited. He is very happy". Aaron told the publication while talking about his brother.
"It was fun watching him when I got the opportunity to watch on TV. And I have got a future sister-in-law, so I am happy", the younger Murray continued.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray got engaged during the final rose ceremony on "The Bachelorette" and the couple was reportedly planning a spring wedding. While speaking to Jezebel magazine, Andi Dorfman revealed that she would love to exchange vows on May 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles