Kendall And Kylie Jenner Release Madden Girl Shoe Collection And PacSun Back-To- School Line [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 4:07 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are stepping out of their older sisters' shadows and are becoming little fashion moguls in their own right. The two youngest members of Kris and Bruce Jenner's brood grew up in front of the camera and apart from appearing in the family's reality show, they are now household names in themselves and have just launched the latest collections in their fashion collaborations with PacSun and Steve Madden.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kendall and Kylie have been collaborating with PacSun since 2012 and with the end of summer came the announcement of the Jenner sisters' back-to-school "Desert Wanderlust" collection. The PacSun collection features more casual and youthful styles compared to their older sisters' Kardashian Kollection fashion line which they launched in collaboration with SEARS Department Store.
The pieces for Kendall and Kylie's PacSun collection are very laid back and bohemian-inspired. The promo video released by the brand features the two girls out on a barren landscape with Kendall doing some horseback riding in a lacey crop top while Kylie is wearing a hoodie and jeans while also interacting with a beautiful white horse. The other outfits composed of flowing, light fabrics and a lot of fringe.
Meanwhile, the girls have also collaborated with Steve Madden for a brand new shoe line. The first collection came out in February and their latest fall collection has already hit stores nationwide. Nodstrom carries the Madden Girl brand and fans are already lining up to get their hands on the merchandise. The shoe collection features various styles ranging from gladiator sandals to wedges and strappy heels. The styles are again more casual and youthful compared to the Kardashian Kollection shoe line which features mostly pumps and more formal styles.
Kylie posted a photo on her Instagram site announcing the release of the shoe collection and the promo photo shows the sisters in casual clothing wearing matching chunky heels in front of a colourful, arcade-style background. Kylie captioned the photo: "I'm so excited to announce that the first round of our #KendallKylieMaddenGirl FALL collection is NOW available at @nordstrom! @stevemadden#NordstromBP"
The PacSun Kendall and Kylie collection is now available at the official PacSun website while the Madden Girl collection is available at Nordstrom stores.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election