Kendall And Kylie Jenner Release Madden Girl Shoe Collection And PacSun Back-To- School Line [VIDEO]
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 4:07 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are stepping out of their older sisters' shadows and are becoming little fashion moguls in their own right. The two youngest members of Kris and Bruce Jenner's brood grew up in front of the camera and apart from appearing in the family's reality show, they are now household names in themselves and have just launched the latest collections in their fashion collaborations with PacSun and Steve Madden.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kendall and Kylie have been collaborating with PacSun since 2012 and with the end of summer came the announcement of the Jenner sisters' back-to-school "Desert Wanderlust" collection. The PacSun collection features more casual and youthful styles compared to their older sisters' Kardashian Kollection fashion line which they launched in collaboration with SEARS Department Store.
The pieces for Kendall and Kylie's PacSun collection are very laid back and bohemian-inspired. The promo video released by the brand features the two girls out on a barren landscape with Kendall doing some horseback riding in a lacey crop top while Kylie is wearing a hoodie and jeans while also interacting with a beautiful white horse. The other outfits composed of flowing, light fabrics and a lot of fringe.
Meanwhile, the girls have also collaborated with Steve Madden for a brand new shoe line. The first collection came out in February and their latest fall collection has already hit stores nationwide. Nodstrom carries the Madden Girl brand and fans are already lining up to get their hands on the merchandise. The shoe collection features various styles ranging from gladiator sandals to wedges and strappy heels. The styles are again more casual and youthful compared to the Kardashian Kollection shoe line which features mostly pumps and more formal styles.
Kylie posted a photo on her Instagram site announcing the release of the shoe collection and the promo photo shows the sisters in casual clothing wearing matching chunky heels in front of a colourful, arcade-style background. Kylie captioned the photo: "I'm so excited to announce that the first round of our #KendallKylieMaddenGirl FALL collection is NOW available at @nordstrom! @stevemadden#NordstromBP"
The PacSun Kendall and Kylie collection is now available at the official PacSun website while the Madden Girl collection is available at Nordstrom stores.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft