Jay Z Supports Beyonce Backstage at MTV VMA's: The Couple Dispels Divorce Reports, Beyonce Heats the Red Carpet in Curve Hugging Dress
By Sonalee singh | August 25, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Think stunning and the first name, which comes to, the mind is that of Beyonce. The "Dangerously in Love" singer recently set the temperature soaring at the MTV VMA's red carpet. Beyonce arrived for the gaiety affair in a curve-hugging black gown, which had a sheer panel on the front and sides. For the event Beyonce chose the ensemble from the fashion line-up of designer Nicolas Jebran. She added the bling with some exquisite jewellery from Lorraine Schwartz's collection.
Beyonce Poses Backstage after Performing at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Bey added the twist to her look by leaving her cascading waves open. Her make-up artist worked on the principle of "less is more" and gave her the minimalistic make-up.
What added more to her beauty, was the presence of her hubby Jay Z. The king of rap was seen supporting Beyonce backstage at the MTV VMA's. The 44-year old veteran singer was spotted with Blue Ivy in his hands and despite the fractured marriage reports, the duo looked at the thick of the romance.
Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage have become the linchpin of media scrutiny in the last couple of months. There had been various reports which had hinted that the two would call of the marriage after "On The Run" tour. But it seems life is all good in the hood for them.
Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles, also stated to TMZ that the much talked about marriage in "perfect".
The holy matrimonial bond of one of the most successful singing duo in Hollywood was peeled in front of the world when the May 5 elevator fight of Solange and Jay Z leaked. After the video, the couple's respective family released an official apology statement.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred," a part of statement read as reported by CNN.
Jay Z and Beyonce are married since 2008.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS