Jay Z Supports Beyonce Backstage at MTV VMA's: The Couple Dispels Divorce Reports, Beyonce Heats the Red Carpet in Curve Hugging Dress
By Sonalee singh | August 25, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Think stunning and the first name, which comes to, the mind is that of Beyonce. The "Dangerously in Love" singer recently set the temperature soaring at the MTV VMA's red carpet. Beyonce arrived for the gaiety affair in a curve-hugging black gown, which had a sheer panel on the front and sides. For the event Beyonce chose the ensemble from the fashion line-up of designer Nicolas Jebran. She added the bling with some exquisite jewellery from Lorraine Schwartz's collection.
Beyonce Poses Backstage after Performing at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Bey added the twist to her look by leaving her cascading waves open. Her make-up artist worked on the principle of "less is more" and gave her the minimalistic make-up.
What added more to her beauty, was the presence of her hubby Jay Z. The king of rap was seen supporting Beyonce backstage at the MTV VMA's. The 44-year old veteran singer was spotted with Blue Ivy in his hands and despite the fractured marriage reports, the duo looked at the thick of the romance.
Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage have become the linchpin of media scrutiny in the last couple of months. There had been various reports which had hinted that the two would call of the marriage after "On The Run" tour. But it seems life is all good in the hood for them.
Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles, also stated to TMZ that the much talked about marriage in "perfect".
The holy matrimonial bond of one of the most successful singing duo in Hollywood was peeled in front of the world when the May 5 elevator fight of Solange and Jay Z leaked. After the video, the couple's respective family released an official apology statement.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred," a part of statement read as reported by CNN.
Jay Z and Beyonce are married since 2008.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft