Jay Z Supports Beyonce Backstage at MTV VMA's: The Couple Dispels Divorce Reports, Beyonce Heats the Red Carpet in Curve Hugging Dress
By Sonalee singh | August 25, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Think stunning and the first name, which comes to, the mind is that of Beyonce. The "Dangerously in Love" singer recently set the temperature soaring at the MTV VMA's red carpet. Beyonce arrived for the gaiety affair in a curve-hugging black gown, which had a sheer panel on the front and sides. For the event Beyonce chose the ensemble from the fashion line-up of designer Nicolas Jebran. She added the bling with some exquisite jewellery from Lorraine Schwartz's collection.
Beyonce Poses Backstage after Performing at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Bey added the twist to her look by leaving her cascading waves open. Her make-up artist worked on the principle of "less is more" and gave her the minimalistic make-up.
What added more to her beauty, was the presence of her hubby Jay Z. The king of rap was seen supporting Beyonce backstage at the MTV VMA's. The 44-year old veteran singer was spotted with Blue Ivy in his hands and despite the fractured marriage reports, the duo looked at the thick of the romance.
Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage have become the linchpin of media scrutiny in the last couple of months. There had been various reports which had hinted that the two would call of the marriage after "On The Run" tour. But it seems life is all good in the hood for them.
Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles, also stated to TMZ that the much talked about marriage in "perfect".
The holy matrimonial bond of one of the most successful singing duo in Hollywood was peeled in front of the world when the May 5 elevator fight of Solange and Jay Z leaked. After the video, the couple's respective family released an official apology statement.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred," a part of statement read as reported by CNN.
Jay Z and Beyonce are married since 2008.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report