Kardashian Sisters Show Off A Lot Of Skin At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 25, 2014 4:00 PM EST
The Kardashian sisters went out in force and lent their signature glam to the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards by showing up and revealing a lot of cleavage and skin at the red carpet. The youngest member of the blood, Kylie Jenner, shared some photos of the sisters from the red carpet. Kim Kardashian was tapped to present an award and she was joined by Kylie and Kendall Jenner as well as Khloe Kardashian.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kylie initially posted a close-up selfie showing off her full lips and the low, plunging neckline of the dress she chose to walk at the red carpet during The Forum Theater in Los Angeles. Kylie's now raven-black tresses were tucked behind one ear showing off her extensive piercings.
Kylie then followed it up with a photo of the whole Kardashian-Jenner crew that showed up on the red carpet. This time, she was joined by older sisters, Kendall, Khloe and Kim. Kylie wore a floor-length black gown with a very high slit up one side that allowed her to show off lots of leg. Despite the long sleeves, the dress still managed to feature her assets with its low neckline.
Kendall Jenner opted for another all-black outfit to match her younger, sister but hers was a crisp pantsuit with a sheer sleeveless top showing off her black bra. Khloe Kardashian donned a little black dress that had long sleeves, but a keyhole in front also provided a peek at her ample cleavage. Kim was the only Kardashian sister who did not opt for all black and walked the red carpet in a short printed mini-dress which drapes on top but opens up in a low, wide V in front showing off even more Kardashian cleavage for the event.
In yet another photo, Kylie and Kendall tower over Kim from both flanks with the two younger girls standing on either side of their older sister who looked diminutive compared to them. All the girls went for casual hair styles and just let their hair hang in loose waves.
Kim was tasked to present an award for the third time at the MTV VMS's and her husband Kanye was nominated for "Best Hip-Hop Video" that he lost to Drake and Majid Jordan for their video "Hold On (We're Going Home)".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate