'GTA 5 Online' Zombie And Strip Club DLC Leaked As Top Money-Making Missions Listed By Fan
By Gel Galang | August 25, 2014 3:26 PM EST
"GTA 5 Online fans has just enjoyed the release of the San Andreas Flight School update which brought in a number of missions, vehicles, updates and even the recently concluded weekend event for double GTA$ and more.
But it seems that the leaks are back to previously rumoured DLCs, such as the Zombie DLC first spotted in a leaked source code.
Gamechup reports that the Official PlayStation Magazine may have inadvertently leaked the information with its upcoming issue showing off a cover overrun by zombies. As seen in the snapshot of the magazine cover via the link above, there are PS4 games featuring zombies coming up, namely "Resident Evil," "Dying Light," "H1Z1," "Dead Island 2" "The Walking Dead" and a surprising addition of the title "Grand Theft Auto V."
The "GTA 5" zombie DLC has only just been a rumour, and this potential tease does not serve as an official confirmation. It does strengthen the possibility of the DLC, but Rockstar has to give the final word before any rejoicing commences.
Here's another peak at the teaser, this time via the Official PlayStation Magazine Twitter.
Strip Club DLC Spotted by DomisLive
Another possible DLC leak has been shown off by DomisLive, renowned tipster and video maker for "GTA 5 Online."
While there have been rumours milling around that touted a possible male strip club DLC for "GTA 5 Online," DomisLive discusses and shows off comparisons in terms of audio files to get to the bottom of the mystery.
Check out the video below and see if the Strip Club DLC for male strippers is supposedly real or not.
New High-Paying Missions for GTA 5 Online Detailed
If the newest San Andreas Flight School update for "GTA 5 Online" was not enough as a way for fans to get more GTA$ in the missions and even over the bonus-laden weekend, a Reddit user has listed a number of missions and methods that yield some of the highest rewards.
"As you can see, completing mission faster earns more $ per minute of time spent. Even though it may seem like spending longer pays out more money (just because the end payout is bigger), that doesn't mean you are getting more money per minute. As the results below indicate, you will earn less and less for each minute you spend waiting or taking longer," said GTA Online Reddit user GlassGoose45.
A comprehensive comparison and rundown of the different missions and methods to get the most GTA$ from can be seen in the link here, and you can choose from the many types of methods, from trash talk to judging the jury to the likes of Fueling the Flames and Mixed Up with Coke.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid