'GTA 5 Online' Zombie And Strip Club DLC Leaked As Top Money-Making Missions Listed By Fan
By Gel Galang | August 25, 2014 3:26 PM EST
"GTA 5 Online fans has just enjoyed the release of the San Andreas Flight School update which brought in a number of missions, vehicles, updates and even the recently concluded weekend event for double GTA$ and more.
But it seems that the leaks are back to previously rumoured DLCs, such as the Zombie DLC first spotted in a leaked source code.
Gamechup reports that the Official PlayStation Magazine may have inadvertently leaked the information with its upcoming issue showing off a cover overrun by zombies. As seen in the snapshot of the magazine cover via the link above, there are PS4 games featuring zombies coming up, namely "Resident Evil," "Dying Light," "H1Z1," "Dead Island 2" "The Walking Dead" and a surprising addition of the title "Grand Theft Auto V."
The "GTA 5" zombie DLC has only just been a rumour, and this potential tease does not serve as an official confirmation. It does strengthen the possibility of the DLC, but Rockstar has to give the final word before any rejoicing commences.
Here's another peak at the teaser, this time via the Official PlayStation Magazine Twitter.
Strip Club DLC Spotted by DomisLive
Another possible DLC leak has been shown off by DomisLive, renowned tipster and video maker for "GTA 5 Online."
While there have been rumours milling around that touted a possible male strip club DLC for "GTA 5 Online," DomisLive discusses and shows off comparisons in terms of audio files to get to the bottom of the mystery.
Check out the video below and see if the Strip Club DLC for male strippers is supposedly real or not.
New High-Paying Missions for GTA 5 Online Detailed
If the newest San Andreas Flight School update for "GTA 5 Online" was not enough as a way for fans to get more GTA$ in the missions and even over the bonus-laden weekend, a Reddit user has listed a number of missions and methods that yield some of the highest rewards.
"As you can see, completing mission faster earns more $ per minute of time spent. Even though it may seem like spending longer pays out more money (just because the end payout is bigger), that doesn't mean you are getting more money per minute. As the results below indicate, you will earn less and less for each minute you spend waiting or taking longer," said GTA Online Reddit user GlassGoose45.
A comprehensive comparison and rundown of the different missions and methods to get the most GTA$ from can be seen in the link here, and you can choose from the many types of methods, from trash talk to judging the jury to the likes of Fueling the Flames and Mixed Up with Coke.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate