'GTA 5 Online' Zombie And Strip Club DLC Leaked As Top Money-Making Missions Listed By Fan
By Gel Galang | August 25, 2014 3:26 PM EST
"GTA 5 Online fans has just enjoyed the release of the San Andreas Flight School update which brought in a number of missions, vehicles, updates and even the recently concluded weekend event for double GTA$ and more.
But it seems that the leaks are back to previously rumoured DLCs, such as the Zombie DLC first spotted in a leaked source code.
Gamechup reports that the Official PlayStation Magazine may have inadvertently leaked the information with its upcoming issue showing off a cover overrun by zombies. As seen in the snapshot of the magazine cover via the link above, there are PS4 games featuring zombies coming up, namely "Resident Evil," "Dying Light," "H1Z1," "Dead Island 2" "The Walking Dead" and a surprising addition of the title "Grand Theft Auto V."
The "GTA 5" zombie DLC has only just been a rumour, and this potential tease does not serve as an official confirmation. It does strengthen the possibility of the DLC, but Rockstar has to give the final word before any rejoicing commences.
Here's another peak at the teaser, this time via the Official PlayStation Magazine Twitter.
Strip Club DLC Spotted by DomisLive
Another possible DLC leak has been shown off by DomisLive, renowned tipster and video maker for "GTA 5 Online."
While there have been rumours milling around that touted a possible male strip club DLC for "GTA 5 Online," DomisLive discusses and shows off comparisons in terms of audio files to get to the bottom of the mystery.
Check out the video below and see if the Strip Club DLC for male strippers is supposedly real or not.
New High-Paying Missions for GTA 5 Online Detailed
If the newest San Andreas Flight School update for "GTA 5 Online" was not enough as a way for fans to get more GTA$ in the missions and even over the bonus-laden weekend, a Reddit user has listed a number of missions and methods that yield some of the highest rewards.
"As you can see, completing mission faster earns more $ per minute of time spent. Even though it may seem like spending longer pays out more money (just because the end payout is bigger), that doesn't mean you are getting more money per minute. As the results below indicate, you will earn less and less for each minute you spend waiting or taking longer," said GTA Online Reddit user GlassGoose45.
A comprehensive comparison and rundown of the different missions and methods to get the most GTA$ from can be seen in the link here, and you can choose from the many types of methods, from trash talk to judging the jury to the likes of Fueling the Flames and Mixed Up with Coke.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS