Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Divorce: James Canon Cryptic Facebook Post Hints At Separation Reasons, Mariah's Fans Criticise
By Sonalee singh | August 25, 2014 3:19 PM EST
The much known couple of the music fraternity Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon separation seems to have been laid bare in front of the media. The relationship, which the couple reportedly wove with much love and affection, is said to be on the threshold of the finishing line.
Mariah Carey and husband, Nick Cannon, arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
Just yesterday, Canon's father James Canon spilled a box full of hints in regards to the alleged reasons quaking the couple's marriage. James took to Facebook to write a post (which was later deleted). It read as:
"Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can't stand making love to her. What should that women do? Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do? Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do? If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?" as reported by Necole Bitchie. "Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?"
Though James post was not directed to Nick or Mariah it did bring him a lot of fan criticism. Avid fans of Carey took to Twitter to suggest that it is no one's business to intermingle in the already fractured marriage of the "Hero" singer.
OMG James Cannon is the worst man I've seen in my entire life !!— mariah is my soul ♡ (@yirianny_a) August 23, 2014
Mr James cannon must be a special kind of idiot to do what he just did...butting in where his nose doesn't belong #thirsty— Me. I Am a Lamb (@mimislittlelamb) August 23, 2014
I mean Mariah & Nick might have had a chance to somehow save their marriage but James cannon had to add more fuel to the fire— hugs 2 Mariah (@Me_iam_Erica) August 22, 2014
After the Twitter went ablaze with disparagement for James, the latter explained that the post had nothing to do with anyone but was a snippet from his 2011 published book "The Calling: How to Discover Your Calling in Three Days".
Carey and Nick's rep are yet to comment on James's already deleted Facebook post.
Meanwhile, Nick has already addressed media regarding his crumbling marriage with Carey.
"There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Nick told Chris Spencer of Yahoo about his marriage with Carey.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed