Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Divorce: James Canon Cryptic Facebook Post Hints At Separation Reasons, Mariah's Fans Criticise
By Sonalee singh | August 25, 2014 3:19 PM EST
The much known couple of the music fraternity Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon separation seems to have been laid bare in front of the media. The relationship, which the couple reportedly wove with much love and affection, is said to be on the threshold of the finishing line.
Mariah Carey and husband, Nick Cannon, arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
Just yesterday, Canon's father James Canon spilled a box full of hints in regards to the alleged reasons quaking the couple's marriage. James took to Facebook to write a post (which was later deleted). It read as:
"Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can't stand making love to her. What should that women do? Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do? Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do? If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?" as reported by Necole Bitchie. "Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?"
Though James post was not directed to Nick or Mariah it did bring him a lot of fan criticism. Avid fans of Carey took to Twitter to suggest that it is no one's business to intermingle in the already fractured marriage of the "Hero" singer.
OMG James Cannon is the worst man I've seen in my entire life !!— mariah is my soul ♡ (@yirianny_a) August 23, 2014
Mr James cannon must be a special kind of idiot to do what he just did...butting in where his nose doesn't belong #thirsty— Me. I Am a Lamb (@mimislittlelamb) August 23, 2014
I mean Mariah & Nick might have had a chance to somehow save their marriage but James cannon had to add more fuel to the fire— hugs 2 Mariah (@Me_iam_Erica) August 22, 2014
After the Twitter went ablaze with disparagement for James, the latter explained that the post had nothing to do with anyone but was a snippet from his 2011 published book "The Calling: How to Discover Your Calling in Three Days".
Carey and Nick's rep are yet to comment on James's already deleted Facebook post.
Meanwhile, Nick has already addressed media regarding his crumbling marriage with Carey.
"There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Nick told Chris Spencer of Yahoo about his marriage with Carey.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills