'Legends' Season 1 Spoilers: Episode 3 ‘Lords Of War’ Airs On Aug. 27, 2014, Martin Goes Undercover As Dante Auerbach [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 25, 2014 3:11 PM EST
TNT's "Legends" starring Sean Bean as Martin Odum is a TV series about an undercover agent who works for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Deep Cover Operations, or DCO division. It is based on Robert Littell's book "Legends: A Novel of Dissimulation." It was first aired on Aug. 13, 2014. The show is currently on its Season 1, with the latest episode titled "Lords of War" (episode 3) airing on Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2014. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Legends" spoilers of "Lords of War." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Cast member Sean Bean of the new drama series " Legends" participates in a panel during Turner Networks portion of the 2014 Television Critics Association Cable Summer Press Tour in Beverly Hills, California July 10, 2014.
"Legends" Season 1, episode 3 "Lords of War" is directed by Brad Turner and written by Josh Pate. According to the Futon Critic, in "Lords of War," Martin will go undercover and assume the identity or legend of Dante Auerbach, who is also known as the "Lord of War." Auerbach is a dealer of international arms. Martin's mission is to rescue Richard Hubbard, a chemist who was kidnapped. Aside from the rescue mission, he will also try to track the sale of VX gas.
In order to be successful in his mission, Martin will contact another arms dealer named Ana Paulanos (Necar Zadegan). Ana is believed to be a part of the Chechen mob. She serves as the right hand of "The Colonel." Martin will be able to infiltrate the Chechen mob through Ana. But, they will be involved romantically which could be detrimental to his mission. Nevertheless, he will try to win the trust of "The Colonel" with the goal of getting him to trade all of the VX gas.
The Internet Movie Database, or "IMDb" reported that aside from Bean and Zadegan, other stars who will appear in "Legends" Season 1, episode 3 "Lords of War" are Ali Larter (Crystal), Tina Majorino (Maggie Harris), Amber Valletta (Sonya Odum), Alex Stemkovsky (CSP Officer), Mason Cook (Aiden Odum) and Morris Chestnut (Tony Rice).
These are the "Legends" Season 1 spoilers of episode 3 "Lords of War." Don't miss "Legends" every Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST on TNT. The next "Legends" episode is "Betrayal" (episode 4) and it will air on Sept. 3, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Legends" and other news about entertainment, economy, technology, science, finance, business, sports, health and politics. Watch a preview of "Lords of War" below.
Watch The "Lords Of War" Sneak Peek | "Legends" | TNT Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast