2014 Primetime Emmy Awards: Live Streaming, Final Group Of Presenters Revealed
By Riza Ornos | August 25, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Celebrating the best in TV, the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards finally revealed their final group of presenters that will hand out the trophies for this year's outstanding performance in the small screen. Stars from HBO's "True Detective" and AMC's "Breaking Bad" plus two coaches from "The Voice" are just four of the few high-profile presenters that will attend on one of this year's glamorous awards on television.
Cast member Bryan Cranston speaks about working on the television show "Breaking Bad" after the show won a Peabody Award in New York May 19, 2014.
The first batch of presenters was announced by executive producer Don Mischer and the 13 stars who will announce the lucky winners include Oscar winners Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. "True Detective" lead actors Matthew and Woody are also up for a nomination for their explosive performance as detectives in HBO's highly acclaimed drama.
Other presenters include Emmy nominees like "Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston, "Scandal" actress Kerry Washington and "Veep" Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Jim Parsons, Julianna Marguiles, Amy Poehler, Zooey Deschanel, Any Samberg, Debra Messing, Lucy Liu, Allison Janney, Keegan-Michael Key, Jimmy Kennel, Jordan Peele, Octavia Spencer, Sofia Vergara, Adam Levine and "The Voice" new coach Gwen Stefani will join the long list of presenters.
The final batch of presenters for the Sunday's show includes "Orange Is The New Black" star and Emmy winner Uzo Aduba, Scot Bakula, Ricky Gervais, Katherine Heigl, Joe Morton, Mindy Kaling, Chris Harwick and "Game of Thrones" actress Lena Heady. Other announcers who will join the first batch of presenters include Hayden Panettiere, Live Schreiber, Kate Walsh, John Mulaney, Joe Morton and Allison Williams.
Hosted by "Late Night" host Seth Meyers, the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards will air live at 8 P.M. PT on Monday, Aug. 25, at the Nokia Theater in Downtown L.A. and E! News will be hosting "Live From The Red Carpet Livestream." The red carpet will begin at 5:55 P.M. ET/2:55 P.M PT and will be hosted by Ross Matthews.
For Red Carpet coverage, Facebook has its own Facebook Mentions Box and Twitter will debut its Zip Line Camera on Red Carpet Pre-Show. Access Hollywood and Today will also cover the live streaming of the event. But NBC will exclusively broadcast the live show in the U.S.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight