Watch Out ISIS, Kurdish Female Soldiers Will Show No Mercy
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | August 25, 2014 1:52 PM EST
As cliché goes, no matter how brave a person is, there will be something that person is most afraid of. As for the ISIS, it is the fear of dying in the hands of an armed female warrior. The Kurdish security forces have banded a group of all women fighters to serve as pivotal weapon against the senseless terrorist group.
Israeli soldiers patrol outside the northern Gaza Strip July 29, 2014. Israel's military pounded targets in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his country should prepare for a long conflict in the Palestinian enclave, squashing any hopes of a swift end to 22 days of fighting. Israel launched its offensive on July 8 with the aim of halting rocket attacks by Hamas and its allies. It later ordered a land invasion to find and destroy the warren of Hamas tunnels that criss-crosses the border area.
Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists are "scared shit" of Kurdish women soldiers because of one fanatic belief that they ruin their chances in the after-life if they die in the hands of an armed female.
Which could be the basis why the brazen ISIS treat as such the women they hold captive, either they treat them as sex slaves or just plain kill them.
Dying at the hand of a woman, moreso an armed woman, is just utterly humiliating for an ISIS member.
our kurdish female fighters. isis don't even know what's coming for them. pic.twitter.com/jqP2X0ltK5
"The jihadists don't like fighting women, because if they're killed by a female, they think they won't go to heaven," the Jewish Press quoted one Kurdish woman fighter.
The Wall Street Journal earlier reported more and more female Kurds are signing up to join the military forces and are focused to fight back the radical ISIS, alongside the male warriors.
One such group is the 2nd Peshmerga Battalion, an all women battalion of fighters, who fight with the Turkish PKK (Kurdistan Workers' Party). Primarily based in Turkey, the PKK has members spread throughout Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq.
The Kurdish fighting women are now reportedly locating the women who were part of the 3,000 non-Muslim girls and women captured by the ISIS but managed to flee the group.
"Hundreds of heavily armed female Turkish PKK fighters have moved into Northern Iraq to force IS fighters out," the Inquisitr quoted CDN.
Col Nahida Ahmed Rashid, unit commander of the all-female group, said more and more women are enlisting not just to be part of the defense team out to topple ISIS but also to show everyone they have a far better use, that "there's no difference between men and women."
"I believe in a greater cause, which is protecting our families and our cities from the extremists' brutality and dark ideas," PBS News quoted Rashid. "They don't accept having women in leadership positions. They want us to cover ourselves and become housewives to attend to their needs only. They think we have no right to talk and control our lives."
YouTube/ Akar Araz
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Australia's Low Birth Rate May Be Due to Low Confidence in Economy
- Fears Of Infection Spread Prompt Some US Hospitals To Refuse Ebola Patients
- Readers Slam a Book Showing That US Wealth And Power Rests on Slave Labour
- LG G Watch R To Be Available Globally Starting With Europe, North America And Asia Through Retail Sites And Play Store
- Young Teen Fighter Says ISIS Uses Drugs On Suicide Bombers To Get Them Perform The Act
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'