'Covert Affairs' Season 5 Spoilers: Episode 10 'Sensitive Euro Man' Airs On Aug. 26, 2014, Annie Still Helps McQuaid Even If There Is A Warrant For His Arrest [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 25, 2014 1:42 PM EST
USA Network's "Covert Affairs" starring Piper Perabo as Annie Walker is a TV series that is about a female spy from the Central Intelligence Agency or the CIA. It was first aired on July 13, 2010. The show is currently on its Season 5, with the latest episode titled "Sensitive Euro Man" (episode 10) airing on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014. After Annie resigned from her post as a field operative in the CIA, she goes off on her own investigation about the recent terrorist attacks and finds evidence pointing to Ryan McQuaid (Nic Bishop). However, instead of turning him in to the authorities, she lets him escape to try and clear up his name. She will even help him with it. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Covert Affairs" spoilers of "Sensitive Euro Man." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Actor Piper Perabo arrives at the gala presentation for the film "Looper" during the 37th Toronto International Film Festival, September 6, 2012.
According to zap2it, in "Covert Affairs" Season 5, episode 10 "Sensitive Euro Man," Annie will assist McQuaid with a tough mission, even if he is the main suspect in a series of crimes, including the bombing in Chicago. There is even an order to have McQuaid arrested. Annie decided to give him another chance because he says that he is being set-up. Of course, Auggie Anderson (Christopher Gorham) will be totally against it, but Annie still proceeds with her plan. Meanwhile, Hayley Price (Amy Jo Johnson) will do her own share of snooping around to get to the truth and try to prevent a huge disaster with deadly consequences. Who is the traitor? Could it be Caitlyn Cook (Perrey Reeves)? Was she the one who tipped off McQuaid? Watch "Covert Affairs" on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014 at the USA Network to find out.
The Internet Movie Database, or "IMDb" reported that aside from Perabo, Gorham, Bishop and Johnson, the other stars who will be featured in "Covert Affairs" Season 5, episode 10 "Sensitive Euro Man" are Kari Matchett (Joan Campbell), Hill Harper (Calder Michaels) and Peter Gallagher (Arthur Campbell).
These are the "Covert Affairs" Season 5 spoilers of episode 10 "Sensitive Euro Man." Don't miss "Covert Affairs" every Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. on USA Network. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Covert Affairs" and other news about entertainment, business, sports, health, politics, economy, technology, science and finance. Watch a preview of "Sensitive Euro Man" below.
Watch The "Covert Affairs" - "Sensitive Euro Man" - S05E10 Video Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS