Neymar And GF Brazilian Model-Actress Bruna Marquezine Reportedly Split
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 25, 2014 1:26 PM EST
Barcelona star Neymar and his girlfriend Bruna Marquezine have reportedly broken up again. The 19-year-old model-actress announced their split on Brazilian TV. Bruna revealed on national TV that both she and Neymar still have affection for each other, but they now have a platonic relationship.
Brazil's national soccer team players Neymar (C) and Fred are pictured at the Granja Comary training centre in Teresopolis, near Rio de Janeiro May 26, 2014. The Brazil national soccer team's training camp, in preparation for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, begins today, in Teresopolis city.
"We have a lot of affection for one another - love, admiration, respect between us will be forever," Bruna said.
According to reports, the green-eyed monster was the culprit of their break-up. Bruna has gotten jealous of all the attention that Neymar has often received from his fans at home and in Barcelona.
Recently, Neymar and Bruna were spotted vacationing in Ibiza. However, onlookers revealed that there weren't really a lot of physical display of affection between the two. The break-up rumours then started when Neymar was spotted partying at Bastian Schweinsteiger's birthday bash without the Brazilian actress. Neymar has posted quite a number of snaps during the German soccer player's birthday party and even posed with Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton on one of the photos. During the time when Neymar was out partying, Bruna was left with only her cute little canine to cuddle with.
Other sources claimed that Neymar's decision not to marry Bruna in a short period of time could have also played in the break-up. Bruna revealed in another interview that one of her dreams was to have a family and become a mother of twins, but in the meantime, she will focus on her career as an actress. Bruna starred in Globo's soap opera "Mulheres Apaixonadas."
Neymar and Bruna first met in September 2012. The soccer star publicly confirmed that he was dating Bruna in February 2013. They reportedly split in January 2014 but have gotten back together just in time for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Neymar and Bruna seemed to be involved in an on-again-off-again relationship, dating on and off constantly, but will their recent break-up be for good?
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013