Neymar And GF Brazilian Model-Actress Bruna Marquezine Reportedly Split
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 25, 2014 1:26 PM EST
Barcelona star Neymar and his girlfriend Bruna Marquezine have reportedly broken up again. The 19-year-old model-actress announced their split on Brazilian TV. Bruna revealed on national TV that both she and Neymar still have affection for each other, but they now have a platonic relationship.
Brazil's national soccer team players Neymar (C) and Fred are pictured at the Granja Comary training centre in Teresopolis, near Rio de Janeiro May 26, 2014. The Brazil national soccer team's training camp, in preparation for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, begins today, in Teresopolis city.
"We have a lot of affection for one another - love, admiration, respect between us will be forever," Bruna said.
According to reports, the green-eyed monster was the culprit of their break-up. Bruna has gotten jealous of all the attention that Neymar has often received from his fans at home and in Barcelona.
Recently, Neymar and Bruna were spotted vacationing in Ibiza. However, onlookers revealed that there weren't really a lot of physical display of affection between the two. The break-up rumours then started when Neymar was spotted partying at Bastian Schweinsteiger's birthday bash without the Brazilian actress. Neymar has posted quite a number of snaps during the German soccer player's birthday party and even posed with Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton on one of the photos. During the time when Neymar was out partying, Bruna was left with only her cute little canine to cuddle with.
Other sources claimed that Neymar's decision not to marry Bruna in a short period of time could have also played in the break-up. Bruna revealed in another interview that one of her dreams was to have a family and become a mother of twins, but in the meantime, she will focus on her career as an actress. Bruna starred in Globo's soap opera "Mulheres Apaixonadas."
Neymar and Bruna first met in September 2012. The soccer star publicly confirmed that he was dating Bruna in February 2013. They reportedly split in January 2014 but have gotten back together just in time for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Neymar and Bruna seemed to be involved in an on-again-off-again relationship, dating on and off constantly, but will their recent break-up be for good?
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu