‘Suits’ Season 4 Returns This Winter Promo [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 25, 2014 1:14 PM EST
"Suits" Season 4 is expected to return this winter to telecast the remaining six episodes of the season. The first instalment ended on a huge cliffhanger, with Louis stealing the show in the final moments of the mid-season finale.
The episode 9 saw Louis resigning and exiting Pearson and Specter. In his resignation letter, he said that he knew why his name is not on the wall along with Harvey and Jessica's -- he was not worthy of that. The opening episode of Season 4 saw Louis figuring out that SEC is coming after the firm. He wanted to use that information as a leverage to get his name on the wall. But then Jeff Malone happened. The SEC man joined the firm to help Jessica and Harvey to take on the SEC. Louis got the coveted corner office, not his name on the wall.
The mid-season finale saw Louis on a losing streak. He could not take away three of his clients, as the sub-law, which he wrote, barred him from doing so. He could not get an entry in any of the firm, as he was not bringing in any business. He refused to take a job in Cincinnati, as New York is Rome and he is the gladiator. However, he was ready to move to Boston but then Sheila snubbed his offer to get back, together, as she had her list of grievances. He almost stole Harvey's client so that he could join Mr Zane's firm as a senior partner. Harvey checkmated that move and Louis was left with nothing. But, then, Mike made a mistake, not once but twice. He failed to recognise the key, which is part of the induction into Harvard's honour society -- the Order of the Coif.
Louis finally figured out that Mike never went to Harvard. Equipped with this information, he screamed at Jessica and she could do nothing but just listen to him. Jessica, however, still refused to apologise. The episode 10 ended with Louis demanding that she put his name the wall: Pearson Specter Litt.
When "Suits" Season 4 returns, most likely in winter 2015, it is going to be an explosive episode 11. Louis has yet to confront Harvey Rachel and Mike. And, it will be worth the wait to see if Jessica gives Louis what he wants.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899