‘Batman V Superman' Scene Reveals MMA Fight, Bruce Wayne Mingles With The Bad Guys
By Tanya Diente | August 25, 2014 1:06 PM EST
"Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" premieres on March 25, 2016. Ahead of its release date, set photos and possible plot details have been leaked on various online sites, upping fans' excitement over the much-anticipated movie. This time reports of a particular scene suggests Bruce Wayne is a fan of Mixed Martial Arts.
An anti-government demonstrator dressed as Batman yells slogans accompanied by passengers on a bus, during a protest against the 2014 World Cup in Rio de Janeiro June 12, 2014. Placard reads "We want to be the champions in healthcare, education and not just in football."
Batman-news has again stirred up fans' curiosity of the cape crusader movie with its latest reveal of Mr. Wayne's interest in the sport. According to the site, Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder were up in Detroit's Masonic Temple last week shooting a scene for the movie. The Masonic Temple is reportedly mostly used as a reception for weddings, parties, banquets, and all other kinds of celebrations. A source told the site some interesting details on the scene and why the production team chose the specific location.
The large kitchen in the Temple was said to have been transformed into an underground ultimate MMA fighting arena and bar. Think Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in "Fight Club." The "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" scene reportedly reveals a large group of men betting on the outcome of a fight. Then in comes the billionaire Bruce Wayne, which makes the men wonder what he is doing there. To which he replies, "I'm kind of a night person."
According to the source, the scene ends up with Wayne heading for the bar and having a conversation with an unidentified character.
Screenrant reports the leaked scene would somehow fit into one possible scenario to the ever developing plot for "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice."
The site claims the MMA fight scene could be used as a possible introduction for Batman before his crime-fighting escapades. The cape crusader investigates and uses gambling as an excuse to gain insight and mingle with Gotham's underground syndicates. It would reportedly also be one way for Zack Snyder to differentiate a new Batman from the Christian Bale-lead "Dark Knight" trilogy. It would somehow be a fresh start to showcase a different Batman after four years when Christopher Nolan's trilogy concluded.
According to Screenrant, the leaked scene details would show that the new cape crusader in "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" is someone who knows how to use both his brains and brawns to his advantage, which would ultimately pose as a threat to the "Man of Steel."
Source: YouTube/ Flicks And The City
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions