‘FIFA 15’ Updates on EA’s Decision for Coin Farmers, Traders and Pro Clubs Mode
By Gel Galang | August 25, 2014 12:41 PM EST
"FIFA 15," EA's upcoming football title, may start having clean games once it gets released on Sept. 23, following the publisher's post against coin farmers and traders.
Visitors walk past a placard of the "FIFA 15" video game featuring soccer player Lionel Messi at the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
Xbox One News: Possible 24-Hour Free Games, 5M Approved Units In China And Continuing Resolution Issues
'Battlefield Hardline' vs. 'Destiny': Community’s Most Wanted for Competitive MP and New Trailer Revealed
It seems that cheaters will be getting a red card, according the EA Sports blog post, as EA reminds potential cheaters that there will be actions when engaging in dishonest play in any EA Sports FIFA tittles.
EA has identify a number of ways by which cheating happens in the "FIFA" experience, starting with the use of bots. Coin farming can be done using bots, which EA had found was even done at a rate of four times as many as human FIFA Ultimate team players can do combined. Coin buying and selling is also not authorized in FUT, and has been banned since February 2014.
This is why EA has already held a ban process, with Coin Buying & Promoting getting these offences: 1st Offence (warning via email and in-game message), 2nd Offence (FUT Club reset & FIFA points returned) and 3rd Offence (Permanent FIFA online ban). Those engaging in Coin Selling and Farming will immediately be given the red card and a graver punishment of permanent online ban for all EA games.
EA's main goal in doing this is to avoid future cheating in other aspects of "FIFA 15," including cheating on the FUT, Pro Clubs and FIFA Interactive World Cup.
Another change that gamers will experience, at least for those getting the PS3 and Xbox 360 version, is that they will be missing out on the Pro Club mode.
"We're very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we're delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 but there are some things we couldn't do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources," said EA Sports in a statement quoted by Eurogamer.
Pro Clubs mode is supposed to allow players to create or join an existing club so players can participate in an 11v11 gameplay online.
While this mode won't be on the list for the PS3 and Xbox 360, there are still 11 modes to expect for the last-gen consoles:
- FIFA Ultimate Team
- Career Mode
- EA Sports Football Club
- Tournament Mode
- Online Seasons
- Online Friendlies
- Co-Op Seasons
- Skill Games
- Kick Off
- Practice Arena
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions