Robin Thicke Moves On With Katie Holmes, Plans Romantic Date, Source Says
By Tanya Diente | August 25, 2014 11:00 AM EST
Since Robin Thicke is reportedly unsuccessful in wooing back ex-wife Paula Patton, he has set his eyes on another woman, to divorced actress Katie Holmes.
Singer Robin Thicke accepts the award for top R&B song for "Blurred Lines" onstage at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
"She dropped him an email recently to see how he was, knowing he was going through divorce hell", a source told New Idea. The singer was reportedly "so happy to hear" from Katie Holmes.
The source added both stars have "arranged a date in New York" when Robin Thicke's tour wraps up this month. Everyone is said to be vying for them to go out together because of what they have both gone through in life.
"If anyone can get him over Paula, it is Katie", the source said.
According to Celebrity Fix, the "Blurred Lines" singer and Katie Holmes bonded way back in 2010 when both their spouses were filming scenes for "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol."
The New Idea insider claimed Robin totally relied on Tom Cruise's ex-wife during those times especially when it came to taking care of his and Paula's child Julian, who was then still a newborn baby.
The source said Katie Holmes gave the singer invaluable lessons about "looking after a new baby". The source added they both "bonded over tips and music after he heard her sing to Suri" who was at that time tagging along with her mom.
However, there has been no confirmation that Robin Thicke and Katie Holmes are dating. Even Inquisitr writer Nathan Francis said both haven't actually been together yet and are certainly not dating.
Rumours of Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's separation were believed to have started after the married singer became the recipient of Miley Cyrus' twerking moves during the MTV Video Music Awards last September 2013. The stage performance reportedly made headlines and opened up a can of worms in his marriage to Paula.
His music album "Paula" was clearly dedicated to his ex-wife in an effort to "Get Her BAck." Although he may not have publicly admitted to cheating, a previous report from Inquisitr claimed his attempts to win her back ranged from public apologies in concerts and talk shows, to a music video featuring a Paula Patton look-alike.
Unfortunately, not everyone had sympathised with the singer. Even his album, according to the site, only sold for a total of 30,000 copies in the US. Likewise, Paula Patton reportedly has not changed her mind about the divorce. Even fans took to Twitter to express their opinions on the couple's separation.
Source: YouTube/ HOT 97
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier